Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Truly a beautiful sight. Please please please be unloading 🙏
Screenshot_20231201_064635_Brave.jpg

Reactions: Kevin Li
The R&D schedule for today still has unloading on the 10th but it would be hard to believe that they would send it back out to sea to wait for another week to unload if everything was OK,
I hope as others have said its a live document and it gets updated again today with Unloading Completed.

I tend to think this is just for inspection rather than unloading. It’s only scheduled for docking for 5hr. It not long enough. Also schedules for arrivals to PK and completion of vessel is not till the 8th and 10th of Dec.
The movement was scheduled for 5 hours duration and shows as completed. There is no scheduled departure date/time against the current docking on qships.

The R&D schedule for today still has unloading on the 10th but it would be hard to believe that they would send it back out to sea to wait for another week to unload if everything was OK,
I hope as others have said its a live document and it gets updated again today with Unloading Completed.
I really hope so too… just the ups and downs of the last 2 months of waiting with this Stinkship anything is possible😅

From what I recall the inspection didn't take place at Fisherman's Island. I hate getting hopes up but it's been 4 weeks so surely this is it right? Right?!
It’s weird to do the inspection on the grain terminal, if there’s a place they want to put a biosecurity infected ship away from, surely it’s a terminal where grains pass through, right? 😅

Hi, just got a message that a VIN has been assigned to my order. I ordered off their existing Inventory. Based on your experience how long do you need to wait and what other processes are involved? I have been assigned 24 Dec - 14 Jan Delivery window. Not sure if it will happen earlier knowing the car is in their inventory now. I'm in Melbourne.

One more thing, Is a Type 2 to Type 2 cable useful?

thank you!

I ordered off their existing Inventory. Based on your experience how long do you need to wait and what other processes are involved? I have been assigned 24 Dec - 14 Jan Delivery window. Not sure if it will happen earlier knowing the car is in their inventory now. I'm in Melbourne.

"existing inventory" could still be on a boat, but not yet assigned (to a customer). You should find out soon which boat that is - probably the Glovis Caravel which is currently in Brisbane.