Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We should know either way in the next 24-48 hours.. they probably won't keep her at the grain terminal for too long.

It's back to checking QSHIPS every 2 seconds for a departure date or another movement schedule. Not that my life is consumed with this ship or anything...

If any brisvegas people waiting for their cars get's a text, pls let us know.

Meanwhile at the docks, TMC waiters send in the drones.

DALL·E 2023-12-01 11.31.48 - Dock workers being swarmed by camera drones. Realistic. .png

Reactions: darma and onmyway
AAT Has the GC arriving on Berth 3 at Fisherman's Island on the 9th December. Take from that what you will.
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.aaterminals.com.au/wp-content/uploads/document//Berth%20Schedule%2030-11-2023.pdf
Might it be that GC is merely berthing at the grain terminal to procure some rice and flour for their midday meal today?

If you are in Melbourne and you now have a delivery date of 24 Dec to 14 Jan, it seems strange that I am in Adelaide and have a delivery date of 18 Dec to 8 Jan. This all makes no sense to me. I thought the cars were all offloaded in Melbourne and then trucked across to ADL
There's a bottleneck in how fast the delivery centres can deliver cars.

So it makes sense that they'd start sending cars on car-carriers to both Melbourne and Adelaide delivery centres, to have them both working at the same time. They're not going to wait until all the Melbourne cars have been delivered before started to send them to Adelaide as well. It just means that @archerwin's delivery will be in a later batch from the Melbourne centre rather than an earlier one.

Reactions: Gamdalfsan
View attachment 995242
this is a satelite image... doesnt look like they are unloading.
That is the grain terminal. Unless the GC is accepting grain (doors and granes on top of the ship) that is not the GC. THe berth to accept vehicles is behind this where the vehicles are parked, top right of your image. Google Earth shows a car carrier being unloaded

Attachments

• car unloading.png
    car unloading.png
    446.6 KB · Views: 17