Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Time to go ship watching :)

Glovis Century (slim chance Tesla trucked cars to Yantai) is docking in Brisbane today, and tomorrow we'll know if it's headed to Port Kembla.

Asian Vision (confirmed Tesla ship) is arriving in 10 days in Brisbane also.

and tomorrow we'll know if it's headed to Port Kembla.
It is

1660616238547.png

They could have shipped them.
i think Asian Vision is going to Port Kembla directly , Also Glovis is not due in port till 21st , it would be anchored somewhere along Caloundra for next 4days .I think asian vision would reach port kembla ahead of glovis . Also Glovis is docking in brisbane for short period . My guess it does not have any tesla's . Asian vision left nenang terminal so most likely that is our lucky goose

mine is same :) so basically one of our EDD is wrong . I wish mine is wrong . was you edd always 17th Aug or it moved ahead later. Also weirdly my invoice have no odometer reading
My odometer says 3 km. I keep checking the VicRoads site to see if the rego has gone through.; But not yet.

I just got a text saying payment was received. But it was updated in the Tesla account since last night.,