Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea my build date is 31/7. And my EDD is holding steady on 22/8 to 5/9. Im in Melbourne
That's identical to me in terms of build date and EDD. I've had that EDD since the beginning

In the beginning it was Set- Nov. Then it became Mid Sept range and then moved to the current. All that happened within a space of a day as soon as I got the VIn. Hasn't changed since. Hoping it won't get pushed back.

Pretty much. It's so bad it's hard to believe.
Tesla Bjorn, the Norwegian who does all the real world range testing, has done a video on it and demonstrates it's performance (or lack thereof...).
Unfortunately I can confirm his findings.
One the positive hope is tesla fixes this issue in software updates , unlike other cars where the issues at manufacturing remain life of that car

Yes correct, so when you change lane, AP disengages - once you've finished changing lane, if you re engage the AP again (this will be considered a new AP session and the precious auto high beam is re enabled, so remember to use the stalk again).
It's probably a scheme so we all feel the need to buy EAP/FSD (ie: auto lane change so the AP is not disengaged) :D
Or a scheme to make us the same as BMW drivers:eek: and not use indicators to change lanes!

bit more context please??

It's massive news. This is the ship Thermopylae that picked up the first lots of Oz Ys (Morning Clara) and shipped them to Perth on Thermopylae. Yup Perth still doesn't have it's Ys from the first Oz ship yet. Hopefully it won't take too long to unload and do their stuff and start booking people in for pick ups. Perth Ys maybe on the road in 7-10 days???

Reactions: bharathk
Got my booking SMS this morning - 29th August

You're lucky! Seems they must only be doing small numbers each day as some people on TOCWA FB have also received their SMS and could only get mid Sept dates for pick up.
How bad is that!?!?! Ship docks and a 4 week wait to pick it up. C'mon Tesla Perth that is just not on.
Unless there is another ship on it's way and they are booking those too?