Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
# I ordered around 1.30pm first day - black/black/induction wheels.
# Original EDD for 12 Sep - 22nd Sep
# Received build date of 02/08 on invoice.
# Received sms on 23/08, “Model Y delivery is approaching”
# vehicle appeared on RAV on 27/08
# EDD updated on 29/08 - 29/08 to 10/09
# Recieved sms around 5.30pm on 29/08 for delivery
# Got car delivery today 06/09

No I cannot remove them , I just pulled as harder as I can but they are stuck , and I cracked one of the wheel , I made query with seller but not much response , so opened a dispute so I can return them . But even to return I am not sure how to take them off
Try heating them with a hair dryer. May qjust expand them enough to budge them.

Reactions: Fazza
Thanks but clips go into the gap of the alloy so if they expand they might be harder to remove right? And I just don't want this constant work incase of a puncture or tyre rotation.

I am not getting much response from seller , so I opened a dispute with AliExpress, let's see how it goes
I just want to know it's just this seller or all other wheelcaps from AliExpress are like that?

• Informative
Reactions: Fazza
The other main question was if they were shipped in two directions, for LHS & RHS.
I presume they are cause your picture showed the rear facing in the opposite direction.
All webstore pics show identical wheels.

Try take hubs of when cooler. If you have some plastic packers you can gently hammer them in from the edge to pretension the outward pressure.