Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe the MYP cut-off for batch 1 was 12:00 10/6 .. I think this happened to MY RWD from memory… but I hope not as they already delayed them
I ordered 11.06 and still nothing. Given how small the numbers of MYP orders are, I would expect whole fulfilment of Jan-Mar queue in the first batch, now that we know they definitely made them on the 17th.

Think these cars are on the Viking Passama which is inbound to Shanghai as we speak and bound got Australia.
Were all guessing here but the earliest delivery window I've seen updated is 11th Feb which to achieve this Passama's first Aus port is Bris on 8th Feb which is only 3 days to unload and deliver. Seems tight. Also Tesla makes bold claims with these things, I'm just looking logically. Paglia ports Bris 29th Jan leaving a little under 2 weeks to achieve the soonest date of 11th Feb which seems more plausible.

screen grab from recent Wu Wa video appears to show what I think are MYPs RHD (middle 2 rows) getting ready to be loaded
Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 15.26.47.png