Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Might have been on Morning Cherry? It docked in Melbourne early last week.
just had a mate confirmed his delivery date for his model 3 SR on this coming thursday with a melbourne order date in May 2022, dumb question then,,,are they not on the same boat (model 3s and model Ys)???
Could’ve also been from prestige ace, can throw his vin into the molace website to rule it out. Prestige ace was confirmed as M3s at least, not sure about MY, never looked into it

Reactions: alliwantisaY
FYI NZ order and finally picked up my MYP today. Amazing car. Quality is much better than my 21 Model 3 and suspension is smoother. No issues with the 21’s

Attachments

• D4797C7E-9507-4217-B3F5-825B172C4940.jpeg
    D4797C7E-9507-4217-B3F5-825B172C4940.jpeg
    520.3 KB · Views: 91
  • D19157EA-7500-4C7C-B363-5380E581F588.jpeg
    D19157EA-7500-4C7C-B363-5380E581F588.jpeg
    491.6 KB · Views: 46
7th of March today...EDD remains 8th to 29th of March. This is absolutely the worst part of the waiting game. It's like waiting for rain. I'm standing here looking at the sky just waiting for the first SMS to drop.
I have the same date range and have booked in ceramic coating for 03/04. With Melbournes port going the way it’s going I’m worried I won’t even make that date 🤦🏻‍♂️

7th of March today...EDD remains 8th to 29th of March. This is absolutely the worst part of the waiting game. It's like waiting for rain. I'm standing here looking at the sky just waiting for the first SMS to drop.
I have same EDD. Currently assuming that our cars are on the Turandot (scheduled to dock in Brisbane on 13/3, then onwards to Port Kembla), so I'm guessing ETA for our cars in Sydney will probably be at the tail end of March.

Still a 3 week window, mine remains 26-31 March in Tas. Good luck with the 6th date, Paglia not due till12th last I looked. I am getting bored, the chase is nearly over, don't care which ships are leaving Shanghai, Wu Wa no interest any more, don't care when ships appear on the AIS , no guessing which build dates are on which ships, Chinese holidays and maintenance days - who cares. No Kia dodgy sales people to expose, yep started with an EV6 2 years ago got stiffed on that but landed in a better vehicle, 100% my good luck there especially now MYP has upgraded suspension. Now understand, car selling business better, LCT calculations, shipping schedules, AIS ship tracking, the world of youtube EV commentators, the lack of knowledge in general in the wide community, charging reality, anti EV psychos. My addiction/obsession is being relieved, will have to find a new hobby.
When did you place your order ? I ordered on the 6 of July.

My understanding was that it was about when you ordered, not when your order was delivered.
It's both.

Cars ordered before the 8th of July 2022 come with the mobile connector.
Those from the 8th onwards initially did not but with thousands of cars arriving in a single shipment earlier this year, being a mix of pre-cutoff and post-cutoff meant it was simpler for Tesla to just say they would include them with any car delivered this quarter ie before the 31st of March 2023.

It's both.

Cars ordered before the 8th of July 2022 come with the mobile connector.
Those from the 8th onwards initially did not but with thousands of cars arriving in a single shipment earlier this year, being a mix of pre-cutoff and post-cutoff meant it was simpler for Tesla to just say they would include them with any car delivered this quarter ie before the 31st of March 2023.
So to clarify:
- Those ordered before 8 July get regardless
- Those ordered after 8 July will not receive if delivery is taken after 31 March

Reactions: krylonos