Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Daily Vessel Movements still maintains that berths 106 and 107 at Port Kembla are going to be evacuated today and that tomorrow they will be filled by the Grande Mirafiori and Turandot respectively:

Leaving today:

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 8.56.29 am.png

Coming tomorrow:
Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 8.56.48 am.png

While, in the meantime, https://www.aaterminals.com.au/wp-content/uploads/document//PK Berthing Schedule 150323.pdf says that there is going to be the following happening on Thursday/Friday:
  • Berth 106: Sweep Bar in Operation (I don't know what this is, some sort of maintenance?)
  • Berth 107: Grand Diamond will berth instead
I guess we'll know for sure by ~3-5pm tomorrow which one is correct.

Reactions: Davemcd
Received the “your delivery is approaching” back in Feb from memory. Reason I called Tesla was trying to get idea of when I’d get SMS on booking of delivery … couldn’t get the answer to that, just what I wrote above. I’m really hoping with all the cars they are receiving between Paglia & Viking Passama they are wanting to get cars out to customers as soon as they can.
I'm sure they would. Just remember, they want all of our money.

• Funny
Reactions: WhoMYP
What is a 2019 M3 stealth?
Originally, it was possible to order the M3 performance, but not get the added “performance” externals. I did not want the lowered ground clearance, which was primarily why I selected that option. Looks just like a non-performance M3, but underneath, performance.