Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ANYTHING COMING TO PERTH IN FUTURE??? Like, ever???? lol
Yes, Turandot is stopping at Fremantle on the way back to Shanghai. Scheduled for 31/5.

Few others also that have recently left or leaving Shanghai. You can see some on the link below, there will be others not on here that go a different route via Singapore/Thailand with MOLACE instead of Armacup, but they don't release their schedules. You may be better off following the Perth waiting room forum, more specific info there it seems.

Excuse my skepticism but i find it hard to believe this
Not if they got assigned a cancelled order already on shore, it happens. Black with white interior isn't one of the most common configs. One of the annoying things about the allocation system. If you've been assigned a vin you won't get moved up in the queue. If you haven't, you can jump those that have a VIN already.

Also, April orders had May - June delivery windows.

Last edited:
Reactions: grizzlybear
Not if they got assigned a cancelled order already on shore, it happens. Black with white interior isn't one of the most common configs. One of the annoying things about the allocation system. If you've been assigned a vin you won't get moved up in the queue. If you haven't, you can jump those that have a VIN already.

April orders had May - June delivery windows
True but I’m sceptical that someone out of the thousands of orders ahead someone wouldn’t have had an order the same as this and got this one instead of a new person randomly jumping on the website and placing an order and two weeks later getting an immediate delivery email. I can post anything on a forum but with out pics it didn’t happen :) lol.

There were lots of posts about people being in the right place at the right time to see inventory stock pop up and “successfully” bought them only to find out the system automatically put them back into stock before they were rerouted to an existing order. I bought myself one of these inventory cars and then got the bad news, got my refund and went back in my box.

Awesome for this new poster if true and well done but I’m believing nothing I read on the internet.

Reactions: grizzlybear
B84113A7-B7EA-4B84-843F-902E46B7A44B.jpeg

Didn’t think I’d ever need this sticker after cancelling my MOdel 3 reservation years ago but now the Y is taking so long I might have to put it on the ICE car. Hmmm, maybe I should sell it to buy some Y acc’s. :)

True but I’m sceptical that someone out of the thousands of orders ahead someone wouldn’t have had an order the same as this and got this one instead of a new person randomly jumping on the website and placing an order and two weeks later getting an immediate delivery email. I can post anything on a forum but with out pics it didn’t happen :) lol.

There were lots of posts about people being in the right place at the right time to see inventory stock pop up and “successfully” bought them only to find out the system automatically put them back into stock before they were rerouted to an existing order. I bought myself one of these inventory cars and then got the bad news, got my refund and went back in my box.

Awesome for this new poster if true and well done but I’m believing nothing I read on the internet.
I managed to get a Y RWD Blue, black and white and 20inch yesterday morning from inventory.

Found the VIN in source code, joined Veda and found its on grand eagle and due in Brisbane late May/early June.

Hopefully that’s going to be quicker than my other order that has no VIN and still says April-June delivery window.

I managed to get a Y RWD Blue, black and white and 20inch yesterday morning from inventory.

Found the VIN in source code, joined Veda and found its on grand eagle and due in Brisbane late May/early June.

Hopefully that’s going to be quicker than my other order that has no VIN and still says April-June delivery window.

As Gordymac said, I have also seen a post on a Facebook group of someone placing an order last week for LR (not sure of the config) and getting vin assigned the same day.

My immediate assumption was that they are sending a lot of different configurations and a cancelled order or unassigned vehicle would have found a lucky owner. Similar thing happened when performance versions became available. People were waiting for months to get them and now it’s available for immediate pick up.

Reactions: houdini
So, I called out a week ago for anyone in Brisbane/ QLD who has recently gotten delivery SMSs to please provide some details (when they received, slots available) so that we can work out how long after unloading Passama, Paganella, cars are getting into people's hands.

Either we have a huge amount of "lurkers" here unwilling to participate or there's been no QLD delivery slots yet opened, despite Passama having been gone for a week from POB.

Which do we think it is?

So, I called out a week ago for anyone in Brisbane/ QLD who has recently gotten delivery SMSs to please provide some details (when they received, slots available) so that we can work out how long after unloading Passama, Paganella, cars are getting into people's hands.

Either we have a huge amount of "lurkers" here unwilling to participate or there's been no QLD delivery slots yet opened, despite Passama having been gone for a week from POB.

Which do we think it is?
Same with Viking Sea with alleged load of Teslas mysteriously came and went, only docked at Port Kembla. No peeps here mentioned anything about getting their cars, although a couple of people in Sydney mentioned yesterday they are picking their cars up.

Help! After ordering MY RWD White/Black/19" Hobart, I've had VIN, showing in RAV, EDD 17 May - 3 June, final invoice and yesterday (tada), a text with a link to the registration document, ts.la/rxxxo. There's been no email on registration yet.

The document is easy to fill in as a Fill & Sign PDF style of thing, although laughable is the "draw your signature" method of signing, which is not easy to do with a mouse, let alone a track ball.

Having filled it in, I discovered there is no option to Save, Print or Send the document, and if you leave the page in your browser, all the info you filled in is cleared and you have to start again.

How in the name of corporate thinking do I forward this document to the relevant destination?

Any advice much appreciated.

Help! After ordering MY RWD White/Black/19" Hobart, I've had VIN, showing in RAV, EDD 17 May - 3 June, final invoice and yesterday (tada), a text with a link to the registration document, ts.la/rxxxo. There's been no email on registration yet.

The document is easy to fill in as a Fill & Sign PDF style of thing, although laughable is the "draw your signature" method of signing, which is not easy to do with a mouse, let alone a track ball.

Having filled it in, I discovered there is no option to Save, Print or Send the document, and if you leave the page in your browser, all the info you filled in is cleared and you have to start again.

How in the name of corporate thinking do I forward this document to the relevant destination?

I printed in out, signed it and sent Tesla a scanned copy

I am pretty sure you need a wet-ink signature (print, sign, scan, then email).

Strange that you couldn't print it. What did you open it with? If all else fails, you might be able to take a screenshot to save it, but that usually gives poor resolution.

Same with Viking Sea with alleged load of Teslas mysteriously came and went, only docked at Port Kembla. No peeps here mentioned anything about getting their cars, although a couple of people in Sydney mentioned yesterday they are picking their cars up.
Actually thats a good point, i know I'm on Passama as my build date is 3/4 and it left on 7/4. But what happened to all the cars of Viking Sea as i haven’t seen many delivery notification messages for Sydney cars in recent weeks here or on any of the other regular Tesla delivery forums. I wonder if they where freighted elsewhere?

Actually thats a good point, i know I'm on Passama as my build date is 3/4 and it left on 7/4. But what happened to all the cars of Viking Sea as i haven’t seen many delivery notification messages for Sydney cars in recent weeks here or on any of the other regular Tesla delivery forums. I wonder if they where freighted elsewhere?
model y blue 20 inches wheels
😀
😀
😀
single motor ,order oct 22, picking up 16 May 23 Alexandia nsw build date 3 April 23.declined trade in offer from Tesla ,sold it back mercedes dealship, gain 6k more