Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning Cherry Port Melbourne - In Port - waiting...

1685663466159.png

Reactions: houdini
How did you find out it originated from PNG. I can only see it’s from Townsville
I looked at the recent port calls at the bottom of this page. POLARIS LEADER, Vehicles Carrier - Details and current position - IMO 9372810 - VesselFinder

I just noticed the exact same change. Ordered 1/4 and now says May -Jun, which is hilariously unhelpful. I can only hope for our sake that it means we’re about to be assign vehicles.
The dates usually change to TBD, then you get a specific date range e.g. 5-25 April, then that range slips back a couple of times, then you get "Your delivery is approaching", then an invitation to pick a delivery date usually 1-3 weeks later. If you still show May-June and don't have a VIN, it seems unlikely to be delivered in June unless someone cancels and you get a quick offer to arrange payment and collection.

I looked at the recent port calls at the bottom of this page. POLARIS LEADER, Vehicles Carrier - Details and current position - IMO 9372810 - VesselFinder

The dates usually change to TBD, then you get a specific date range e.g. 5-25 April, then that range slips back a couple of times, then you get "Your delivery is approaching", then an invitation to pick a delivery date usually 1-3 weeks later. If you still show May-June and don't have a VIN, it seems unlikely to be delivered in June unless someone cancels and you get a quick offer to arrange payment and collection.
Thanks, that was my understanding as well. Really just blind hope on my part. It’s the first change or update of any sort since ordering so i was just overly excited - any change is good, or so they say.

Reactions: JonDarian
Bowing out of this thread, picked my MYRWD up yesterday. Just over 6 months from order to collection and 1 day outside the initial EDD. No major issues with my trade-in either. Now to organise towbar and tinting.

Surprisingly for a delivery centre that is doing 30 cars per day it seemed pretty quiet. Only saw a couple of other MY’s for delivery and a few more M3.

Bowing out of this thread, picked my MYRWD up yesterday. Just over 6 months from order to collection and 1 day outside the initial EDD. No major issues with my trade-in either. Now to organise towbar and tinting.

Surprisingly for a delivery centre that is doing 30 cars per day it seemed pretty quiet. Only saw a couple of other MY’s for delivery and a few more M3.
Hey, good for you. Glad it all went smoothly. Enjoy the car.

around how many days will it change to TBD from a 2 month change May-June ?