Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the Sunlight Ace due to go to Brisbane?
I ask as my MY, build 06/05 , EDD Brisbane 19th-30 June. Has hit the RAV today 05/06. Must mean on Australian shores, somewhere. Sunlight Ace seems most likely. If it’s going to Brisbane that is.

I’m going with NRMA. Not saying they are the best but I do get a 20% locality discount with them. So one of the better priced options with a few extras.
Battery warranty is 8 years, but I don’t expect to keep it that long. As for damage, well hopefully that will never happen but that’s what insurance is for.
Was NRMA about $2k? GIO was almost $2.5k and Budget Direct $1.2k. BD’s policy seems comparable to NRMA’s which is why I’m sorely tempted by them.

Is the Sunlight Ace due to go to Brisbane?
I ask as my MY, build 06/05 , EDD Brisbane 19th-30 June. Has hit the RAV today 05/06. Must mean on Australian shores, somewhere. Sunlight Ace seems most likely. If it’s going to Brisbane that is.
No, its due to head off to Auckland after Sydney. My MY is on Sunlight Ace (offloading in Port Kembla today) and I got the RAV listing a couple of weeks ago when the ship arrived in the first Australian port, Perth.

Does anyone know what ship this order is on? OD 16/12/22, MY white standard, build date 14/04/23, RAV 23/05/23? And when the eta is for the ship to dock in SYD? Thanks In advance!
Your build date and RAV are the same as mine.
From what I've been seeing, it's morning crystal. It docked into Brisbane on 23rd and currently waiting to berth at Port Kembla.
Sydney also with June 6 - June 27 EDD.

Yes, there are a few of us. Depending on which ship you were on, lots of the cars are still stuck in NSW awaiting truck transport down to Melbourne. There's no visibility as to when that might be. You might be first, you might be last. It's infuriating.
Thanks for that! I understand that Tesla doesn't deliver based on your order time and it just depends on what ship your car is on - but as you and a few others pointed out, people on that ship have recieved their cars, meaning it's been unloaded. I'm just confused as to what they do once the cars have been unloaded where ships arriving later are still getting delivered before the ones that have been unloaded already.

ETA is still June 12th-June30th
Your delivery is approaching text was sent on May 4th:(

Hi all,

Build date 25/04
RAV 18/05
Estimated Delivery 11/06-30/06
in NSW (Sydney)

Anyone know which ship is my car in? It's been few times the delivery window's pushed back and I'm hearing it's Grand Eagle? The date of arrival at Port Kembla for that vessel went from 9th to 10th to today 11th...

Hi all,

Build date 25/04
RAV 18/05
Estimated Delivery 11/06-30/06
in NSW (Sydney)

Anyone know which ship is my car in? It's been few times the delivery window's pushed back and I'm hearing it's Grand Eagle? The date of arrival at Port Kembla for that vessel went from 9th to 10th to today 11th...
we are on the same boat. Grand Eagle it is. This Sunday is fast approaching. If it's delayed again how bad could it be, so wait patiently

Reactions: undefined_boat
Thanks for that! I understand that Tesla doesn't deliver based on your order time and it just depends on what ship your car is on - but as you and a few others pointed out, people on that ship have recieved their cars, meaning it's been unloaded. I'm just confused as to what they do once the cars have been unloaded where ships arriving later are still getting delivered before the ones that have been unloaded already.

ETA is still June 12th-June30th
Your delivery is approaching text was sent on May 4th:(
If I were you, I would call Tesla to find out if you haven’t already. You maybe able to get a delivery appointment through a phone call.

GRAND EAGLE will release on 7JUN 1700. Finger crossed
1686010399357.png