Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
well my EDD just got pushed again....

MY RWD (Red). Ordered Nov 6. Shipped on Grand Eagle to PK.

EDD is now Jul 14 - Aug 4 from an orig delivery time of Feb / early March.

And again - I'm seeing others on the same ship getting deliveries already who ordered well after us......trying hard to not be critical of the process (I understand supply chain logistics) but the total lack of anything resembling customer service at this point is wearing extremely thin.

This will be our 15th Tesla (every other one has been an S or X) - lack of customer service is a feature not a bug. 🤣

Reactions: paulp
Yippee
Just got delivery date 30 June (SMS arrived 16:45hrs today)
Got choice of delivery times of 10:30 through to 5pm

I'm not game to put down 5pm

(Last EDD given was 23Jun to 14Jul, prior to that it was 16-30 Jun)

Grand Eagle Fan Club Waiting Room Parramatta Corner

12 weeks and 4 days from ordering to driving away (ordered MYRWD Red 1Apr changed to MYLR poverty pack 4Apr)

(copied from the other waiting room thread)

Last edited:
The interesting thing about my delivery date is that no choice of delivery date was given other than 30 June, just delivery times.
And the sms was sent 9 days ahead of the delivery date - I thought usually 7 days prior to delivery???

Hopefully those who need their vehicle before EOFY still can get an SMS in the next day or so

why? reason?
I had 2 on order, Y in Qld and 3 in ACT as a backup in case the Y didn't arrive in time for eofy.
On Monday I got the pickup date option on Thurs or Fri this week. Unfortunately one of my employees fractured her ankle on Sunday and can't work, so I'm helping fill the gap and can't fly to ACT to pick up... so now just down to the Y in QLD... which is docked, but not confident in getting by eofy.

c'est la vie

Congrats to everyone in Sydney who are getting delivery from Grand Eagle.

So far one Canberra delivery is confirmed on the LR thread. Nothing for me yet, If I do get it before I test drive the iX3 then I might give the LR a slight consideration. If I decide to stick with the iX3, the white LR and the Grey RWD will hit the inventory this weekend.

Congrats to everyone - it seems many people are getting the SMS! Happy for those that did!

Eagerly waiting for mine atm but the only msg I got from Tesla was "We appreciate you understanding around this port congestion situation - not ideal but it's out of our control. Please check your Tesla account for latest update" :(

Reactions: LWR15K