Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I was test driving few different Tesla's. We weren't sure which model to buy, so I remember asking do different models incur different wait times and he said generally every model is made roughly the same. He says earlier on the Performance was taking longer than usual. However I also think the reps really only say what's available on thr website

Ordered 6th August and still no VIN.

Spoke with Tesla this week - the guy had no idea what's going on but still mentioned to say they try to get it in delivery window, but don't see how that's possible as there is 7 days left and VIN isn't assigned.

Spec: MY Performance, Midnight Silver, White interior, 21" Uberturbine Wheels
Ordered: 6-Aug-2023
Vin allocated: No
EDD: July - Sep
Looks like I need to call and hassle them as well. I ordered 4/8/2023, white RWD, black interior 19"... the most basic one.
EDD still July - Sep. Check all the methods online about finding hidden VIN, nothing yet. I'll see what story they can tell me.

Order date 25th Aug
Vin assigned
EED 3 - 24th sep to 15 October
EED 4 - 4th to 25 October
Called up Tesla, my MYL coming next shipment. Was really hoping that it would have came in the last one. It’s half way back to china, guess have to pop back here after 2 weeks 😢