Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question. I was meant to trade in my car but just managed to sell privately today. (Listed for 8 weeks, but the moment I’m getting the Tesla, I sold it)

Do I just call Tesla to revise the invoice? Will this impact delivery date?
Congratulations!

I’m trying to sell my current too! Haven’t had it up for that long, so hope I can sell before MY arrives.

I don’t know for sure, but I’d just call them. I’ve always found them very responsive and happy to change things. Good luck!

1699052221565.png

👏🎉🎊🥳🍾

Morning Cello is unloaded in Port Kembla!

Glovis just pushed again to 10 November 4am for Sydney :( Surely the ports would be in conversation and have an accurate date of 'end of fumigation' etc.
It’s not up to the ports, it’s all governed by our govt border security agencies… and how well the fumigation kills the bugs!

I see Brisbane still hasn’t got a date listed for Glovis to dock. So either they don’t have a view, or it could be it unloaded everything and next stop is Sydney after it serves out a quarantine period at sea.

It’s not up to the ports, it’s all governed by our govt border security agencies… and how well the fumigation kills the bugs!

I see Brisbane still hasn’t got a date listed for Glovis to dock. So either they don’t have a view, or it could be it unloaded everything and next stop is Sydney after it serves out a quarantine period at sea.
Thanks for bringing me back to earth from being impatient haha.

I believe the Brisbane orders were unloaded since people are booking their delivery date. Next stop should be NSW.

Reactions: elddum