Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot Nag Feature Disabled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been noticing recently that my car has stopped nagging me when on NOA without my hands on the wheel. The car will also change lanes without applying any force to the wheel at all.

I don't actually mind this, but was wondering whether I should be concerned that perhaps other safety features in my car are malfunctioning or have been disabled somehow. Other safety features/warnings like early collision, take over immediately, etc. all have been working without issue.

Reactions: X-pilot
I've been noticing recently that my car has stopped nagging me when on NOA without my hands on the wheel. The car will also change lanes without applying any force to the wheel at all.

I don't actually mind this, but was wondering whether I should be concerned that perhaps other safety features in my car are malfunctioning or have been disabled somehow. Other safety features/warnings like early collision, take over immediately, etc. all have been working without issue.
SHhhh. Keep quiet, or others will want it, too. :)

As far as I know it works by getting a reading from the steering angle sensor, which is not the same as the cars wheel alignment. The fact thast the OP says it changes lane by itself is more than a little worrying if it doesn't have FSD, howevere the OP has not stated if it has FSD or not.