Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last night my account changed to ask me for my final loan details. Today I entered in the information and confirmed all my other previously entered information. Now my account page says "Next Steps - we are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

However, I haven't been contacted by Tesla at all. I haven't scheduled or heard anything about a delivery date. Is this a normal step in the process? Should I be hearing something soon?

giphy.gif
I have to say that I have redirected ALL my energy and karma from waiting for my delivery notification into yours. Your suffering is real!

Reactions: the_danimal
Last night my account changed to ask me for my final loan details. Today I entered in the information and confirmed all my other previously entered information. Now my account page says "Next Steps - we are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

However, I haven't been contacted by Tesla at all. I haven't scheduled or heard anything about a delivery date. Is this a normal step in the process? Should I be hearing something soon?

They are a mess right now due to high demand to meet Q3 deliveries. My 1st Model 3 was well planned but right now it's a bit messy. I have a delivery date on my account but no one reached out for the loan app. On my 1st car I can apply for the loan 12 days before my pickup. I think now, it will go down to the wire. I may not be able to pick up my car until Q4 since I would be out of the country next week. I won't be applying any loans on a hotel wifi.

Still showing 9-22 delivery for mine. No call yet, but not very hopeful now after all of these stories. When I spoke to the service center yesterday for an unrelated question, he told me that my car was "in transit to the Midwest." I didn't press for details since I didn't want to take up too much of his time.

Sigh. Just got the dreaded delay call. Was told I'd receive a call to reschedule sometime in the next week or so. VIN removed from my account. :(

• Informative
Reactions: tony b
Just got the dreaded notification (by phone and by text) to inform me "that your Model 3 RN--- is not going to be ready on the date we originally expected. We have to remove you from your current scheduled delivery date. We will reach out to you in the next few weeks, closer to the date the vehicle will be read, to reschedule your delivery appointment..."

This was less than 24 hours after I received a call that my VIN number has been assigned and would be updated on my profile. This is not a weather delay or train hold-up. Maybe an inspection issue? Now, to cancel the PPF installation I had scheduled. A FEW WEEKS???

• Informative
Reactions: TechSavvyWife