Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered Oct 27. LR AWD MSM EAP, a week or so later got delivery date of 11/23. Called local dealer who said the car might get here 11/21. Got an email today saying car was delivered to local dealer today! Unfortunately, I dragged my feet on getting CU to mail loan check, so I have to wait until it's here to pick up car... But still excited to hopefully get my car this week!

I ordered Oct 27. LR AWD MSM EAP, a week or so later got delivery date of 11/23. Called local dealer who said the car might get here 11/21. Got an email today saying car was delivered to local dealer today! Unfortunately, I dragged my feet on getting CU to mail loan check, so I have to wait until it's here to pick up car... But still excited to hopefully get my car this week!
Where are you located? I ordered 10/30 and was told 11/22 so I’m wondering if there’s a chance my car may be at the SC as well. I’ve heard people cars sometimes sit a while if they don’t call to move up their delivery date. I’m in southern NJ. Cherry Hill SC.

That's awesome! Congratulations! Waiting for my car in Pittsburgh as well. I also got a LR AWD MSM EAP with white interior. Delivery scheduled for 11/24. Keeping my fingers crossed it gets here earlier before Thanksgiving.

I never had the "edit" button on my account (or at least, not that I can see) -- I filled out everything while in the Show room, so this might be why?

Hoping I'll get my VIN shortly, if that's usually a good sign it's coming

If you are cash, you may not get an edit button. I never had one and since the end of July order, they have been in no hurry to get me a car even though I never changed a thing. No edit seems to be a thing with cash buyers.

So I entered all of my trade-in information on Saturday and haven't heard back on the appraisal. It still says "pending." Also, when I received the text with the estimated delivery date it said my delivery advisor would be reaching out "in the following days." I also haven't been provided a VIN. Should I try reaching out to Tesla? I was expecting to have heard back from them by now.

So I entered all of my trade-in information on Saturday and haven't heard back on the appraisal. It still says "pending." Also, when I received the text with the estimated delivery date it said my delivery advisor would be reaching out "in the following days." I also haven't been provided a VIN. Should I try reaching out to Tesla? I was expecting to have heard back from them by now.
It took about a week for them to get back to me about my trade-in.

Reactions: kwbump
Took delivery today. Car looked great and the drive is awesome.

A truck kicked up a rock on the way home and there are two tiny scratches on the roof >:-(. 20 minutes after driving off with it and already a scratch... It looks like it only got some of the clear coat.

Reactions: cct3
Just put an order in for the AWD LR! I was originally set on getting the RWD MR, but Tesla insisted I drive the Performance when I went in for my appointment. I was thoroughly wow'd by the performance and decided to get the higher model. Tesla knew what they were doing. Now to secure funding, and the waiting game begins.
an hour after i typed this, I got notification of my delivery date on 11/23! wow.. unfortunately I'm going on vacation on the 11/23 for a couple weeks so I'll need to postpone it. Hopefully I won't run into any issues by postponing it... they even said I can pick it up this Saturday on 11/17. This has to be a record?

Reactions: GateFather