Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWDs on the way to Canada?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called Tesla today and I got a VIN but they did not give any information about my delivery status as they don't see any DA assigned to me yet and suggested me to call local Oakville showroom. I called Oakville show room and they told that based on my VIN number the car is expected to deliver in October delivery but probably not in this September batch which lot of you guys getting emails. I asked speificaly if the car is in Canada but he did not tell me if it is in Canada or on the way or yet to be delivered other than saying that it will mostly be delivered in October.

I got the acceptance for financing within 24 hours, but was afraid to hit confirm as I may want to put more $ down and change the term to get a bit better rate. Spoke to Tesla rep in CA just now and found out I can change terms up to date of delivery so I confirmed. Now I apparently have an IDA who is going to get back to me after they open down there. He didn't see a VIN on my account yet but said once my IDA confirms all my paperwork is cool I'll get a local ODA and VIN, delivery date, etc. Don't know how long that will take, but it's starting to feel real anyway!

The delivery location in my Tesla account just changed from Lawrence to the IC - same date and time. This is annoying since I took a later date just to have it at Lawrence and it was confirmed in my account last week. I emailed my ISA to inquire.

My location was listed as ##PLACE## until this morning, but now its updated to be at the IC. This helps my sanity because I dont want to drive all the way down there to realize I fell through the cracks and the appointment wasn't set up properly in Tesla's system...looks like I'm good to go now though.

Still dont have a VIN in my account though. Anyone else have a confirmed date/location but no VIN yet?

are the guys who are receiving emails are for first day reservations? just wondering when did you all reserved and ordered? I reserved mine this year on June 8th and ordered in july 10th 2018. My account still shows as sept-Nov delivery.

upload_2018-9-12_14-16-57.png

Also, new AWD / Perofrmance Order Tracker chart of Order Date to First Contact I made here:

upload_2018-9-12_14-15-12.png

So, I saw some progress today. My account got updated with a delivery date, but the place isn't specified. Still haven't heard back from the initial email blast last week. Curious if others have seen a similar update about their AWD deliveries?

View attachment 333730

I had that after confirming with IDA over the phone, and my page was updated a week or so later. I don't think it's critical. My page still doesn't list the VIN I was givien by email.

The delivery location in my Tesla account just changed from Lawrence to the IC - same date and time. This is annoying since I took a later date just to have it at Lawrence and it was confirmed in my account last week. I emailed my ISA to inquire.
They state I now don't have the Lawrence option and it has been moved to the IC. The car actually arrives on the 15th and they want me to take delivery on the 18th. I am probably in the minority here where I want to wait.o_O My preference is still Oct 6 so I am awaiting confirmation that at least the date won't change.

So, I saw some progress today. My account got updated with a delivery date, but the place isn't specified. Still haven't heard back from the initial email blast last week. Curious if others have seen a similar update about their AWD deliveries?

View attachment 333730

b
My location was listed as ##PLACE## until this morning, but now its updated to be at the IC. This helps my sanity because I dont want to drive all the way down there to realize I fell through the cracks and the appointment wasn't set up properly in Tesla's system...looks like I'm good to go now though.

Still dont have a VIN in my account though. Anyone else have a confirmed date/location but no VIN yet?

I'm in the exact same boat - my location was updated with the IC this morning but no VIN.

They state I now don't have the Lawrence option and it has been moved to the IC. The car actually arrives on the 15th and they want me to take delivery on the 18th. I am probably in the minority here where I want to wait.o_O My preference is still Oct 6 so I am awaiting confirmation that at least the date won't change.
So I am "forced" to take delivery on Saturday September 22 now at IC. Supposedly a lot of time slots available so I would expect many others will be taking delivery that day as well.

Yesterday, I received an email from my ISA to confirm my information and to see if the first week of October would work for delivery, my car was "finishing production". I will be picking up at International Centre as well.

Configured 6/27/2018
OBM LR AWD
19" Sport
PUP / EAP
Black Interior

We have a date at the IC on Sept 22, 1pm. No VIN yet, although was promised once all "boxes" checked. That is at least 6 days ago.