Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWDs on the way to Canada?!?

pcons

M3 AWD+
Jul 5, 2018
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Called my IDA today and got my VIN :) 107XXX

Also he said there is a chance the delivery could move up which is great. Bring it on :)

Is there a way of can confirm the paint colour from the VIN? In a quick online search I don't think that info is coded into the VIN, but I thought it was included in the VIN on other cars I've owned?

Krakhaus

Jun 20, 2018
London
Edit button is gone, waiting for a call any day now!

Just noticed that my edit button is gone too! Click on view design details and a black window comes up with my design details on it, no edit. Financing done. Now excited to hear from my DA about VIN and delivery, but who knows, that could still take awhile...time to get the electrician over.

Reactions: wanche

kuznagi

Sep 14, 2018
Calgary
Hey Guys,

From Calgary as well, my account asked me to fill in my address yesterday. Afterwards I called the Tesla Calgary Service Center for a VIN, I got one in the 110xxx range.

How long has it taken from VIN to Delivery Appt for others here?

5_+JqckQttqck

Apr 27, 2018
Toronto
Hey Guys,

From Calgary as well, my account asked me to fill in my address yesterday. Afterwards I called the Tesla Calgary Service Center for a VIN, I got one in the 110xxx range.

Don't know maybe two to three weeks? ** Correction.. maybe four weeks as my initial VIN was 22xxx and it changed in Mid May to 29xxx.

dusdev

May 15, 2018
Ontario
Still crickets for me ...

Blue LR, AWD, PuP, 18", supposed Oakville delievery between Sep 26-Oct 3

No update from DA (only first e-mail with date range), no update on web page. All items are green on web "Next Steps - We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

jkirkwood001

Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ottawa, ON
Hey Guys,

Did this for you here:

upload_2018-9-14_10-57-7.png

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC