Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Belgium and the Netherlands: Tesla aandelen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopelijk blijft er nog veel tijd over om uiteindelijk toch nog laatst te lachen.
IMG_3274.jpeg

Wat is unveil eigenlijk? Volgens mij is dit de aankondiging met designdetails, eventueel een prototype op het podium. En een geplande dat van beschikbaarheid. Bij Tesla veel te optimistisch gepland, want veel zaken die nog in ontwikkeling zijn.
Ik las artikelen die schreven dat hij dan al op de markt komt. Indien dat het algemene begrip wordt, kunnen we in augustus weer aandelen kopen aan bodemprijzen nadat iedereen met beide voeten weer op de grond gezet is. .

eventueel een prototype op het podium. En een geplande dat van beschikbaarheid.

RT en M3 zijn beide Gen 3 platform, produktie daarvan is gepland voor 2025.

RT zal sowieso een geleidelijke uitrol zijn in bepaalde stedelijke gebieden dus een Waymo-achtige opzet als proof of concept, alleen is Tesla’s RT wél schaalbaar.

Een paar duizend RT’s zijn in die beginfase voldoende
dus produktie zal voornamelijk M2 zijn, IMO, YMMV.

Reactions: Maurice1 and Phil V
Deze RT Ionic lijkt mij -net als Waymo- niet schaalbaar. Auto ziet er indentiek uit als de auto die meer dan een jaar geleden al gepresenteerd werd.

Krankzinnige sensor arrays en ongetwijfeld een server-rack in de koffer, net als Waymo.

IMG_7006.jpeg

Filmpje is bijzonder interessant gemonteerd, geen enkel shot waarbij de hele cabine te zien is, volledig geblindeerde auto voor de exterieur shots.

I call bullshit.

Reactions: Maurice1 and Hbrink

The Tesla Cybertruck Has Had a Rough Start. Now Production Is Halted.​

More than 10% layoffs​

Apr 15
Over the years, we have grown rapidly with multiple factories scaling around the globe. With this rapid growth there has been duplication of roles and job functions in certain areas. As we prepare the company for our next phase of growth, it is extremely important to look at every aspect of the company for cost reductions and increasing productivity.
As part of this effort, we have done a thorough review of the organization and made the difficult decision to reduce our headcount by more than 10% globally. There is nothing I hate more, but it must be done. This will enable us to be lean, innovative and hungry for the next growth phase cycle.
I would like to thank everyone who is departing Tesla for their hard work over the years. I'm deeply grateful for your many contributions to our mission and we wish you well in your future opportunities.
It is very difficult to say goodbye.
For those remaining, I would like to thank you in advance for the difficult job that remains ahead. We are developing some of the most revolutionary technologies in auto, energy and artificial intelligence. As we prepare the company for the next phase of growth, your resolve will make a huge difference in getting us there.
Thanks,
Elon