Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black elon signed wall connector/gen 3 wall connector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Black elon"

59e8d0c590992406288b5046

• Funny
Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
I've got one I'll sell you for $500. We're headed to Beaumont next Friday if you wanted to drive that far to pick it up, otherwise I'd be willing to ship it, but would rather not have to pay shipping if you're willing to drive.

We got one. For several years it's been sitting in the box on the floor of the garage. Not sure why it was sent to us. And yeah we now have two Teslas there, but never had a good reason to connect the 'black Elon' one. 110v charging for the second Tesla is enough (commute less than 20 miles). First Tesla does avg 180 miles/Day - so it gets full use of the original Tesla charger.

I would take SSonnentag's offer - sounds reasonable.

If you still need one, i have a black Elon signed special edition one. Brand new in box.

Unfortunately I'm turning into less and less of a fan of Elon.

The stock was going up recently and he started tweeting - like he always does around earnings time.

Stuff like "The stock is too high" and that the "USA is being fascist".

Now look at the stock....its tumbling.

Can the guy just make cars and rockets....and stop talking......geesh

The stock was going up recently and he started tweeting - like he always does around earnings time.

As was said by a great man somewhere, ‘don’t drink n
‘n tweet’.

Fortunately I'm turning into more of a fan of Elon. He just tells it how it is

Reactions: M109Rider

Yup. He’s made the same comments in the past, and the stock was fine. It will be fine again.

It’s funny; Large corporate CEO’s and politicians lie to us all the time, then walk away laughing because the public buys it all.

Elon tells the truth, and out come the haters.
It’s all a little backwards.

I like the guy. His comments are definitely harsh at times, He makes mistakes, and he is overly optimistic at times, but I truly believe he does have an altruistic approach to it all.

I haven’t met another large corporate CEO, or politician that I can say the same about.

Last edited:
My observation is that people who "tell it like it is" actually don't. They just say outrageous stuff and there is a portion of the population who likes the outrageous stuff.

At least in Elon's case, he has redeeming qualities to offset some of his less redeeming ones.