Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BlackVue DR750S Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought the 750 would send the days drive files to my home computer, over the connected wi-fi, when I returned the car to the garage. Now it looks like I can only see the days files on my phone, while sitting in the garage.
As I get used to this thing - it looks like I just let it record all week, and download only if I see something weird during the days drive.
Any better way to operate this thing? (I'n not a company that needs to track my pizza drivers- and have no need to track my wife's activities)

I use this to archive videos to my home NAS. Also, there is a new firmware update for the camera which is supposed to improve image quality.

GitHub - morrisonbrett/BlackVueDownloader: BlackVue Downloader - Download video files from your BlackVue camera over http
Looks like the solution I was seeking.
There was a time when I could write good FORTRAN code, and some of these steps remind me that I don't have a clue how to "macOS users must also install openssl. Install brew, then Copy / Paste each of these commands into a command prompt."
Where are teenagers when you need them?

• Funny
Reactions: brkaus
So, I've got my Blackvue 750S set up in my Model S and everything is working properly except that the darned Windows software doesn't seem to play well with high resolution screens (Using Windows 10 on a Dell XPS 13 9350 with default screen resolution of 3200 x 1800).
The text in the Windows software is infuriatingly small almost enough to make the software unusable.

This occurs no matter what resolution I set my screen to. The text is always too small (see attached picture).

Has anyone else had this issue and found a workaround?
BlackvueSmallText.JPG

The 900 is a new product- just announced, but not ready for sale. The DashCam store hopes to be selling by late 2018 - once the camera is manufactured, and software is written, and product tested for new issue bugs. [at least, thats what they told me this morning]