Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received a VIN overnight for my MYLR order. OD was 4/26, Blue, Black, 5 seat, no tow, 19", FSD. Got a 11/12 - 11/26 two week window on Friday, 11/28. 9 Day windows now, 11/12 - 11/21.

PA0272xx

A question to those of you who've gone before me? How did you set up your insurance active date when you just had a delivery window? Worried that if I tell the insurance to be active at the start of my window that it could delay any moves "left" in the delivery date to pick it up sooner if it is avaiable.
Did you end up getting it? my vin is a little after yours, was wondering what options Austin is installing now?

Received my Blue Model Y today. Ordered 4/2022 VIN: PA028 -- Black interior, No FSD, No Tow, 19" Geminis. Trunk shelf, no matrix, no USS (wasn't asked to sign a waiver) Received $200 to get a mobile charger which arrived 2 days before delivery. Came with J1772 charger. Delivered directly to my house. I drove it around the block to pull it into my drive way and had minor pressure in the cabin and I readjusted the bumpers on the hatch. The center console has a latch (thought it was coming with a magnet, but I don't particularly care) No cosmetic issues at all -- the blue paint looks amazing and everything lines up nicely.

Received my Blue Model Y today. Ordered 4/2022 VIN: PA028 -- Black interior, No FSD, No Tow, 19" Geminis. Trunk shelf, no matrix, no USS (wasn't asked to sign a waiver) Received $200 to get a mobile charger which arrived 2 days before delivery. Came with J1772 charger. Delivered directly to my house. I drove it around the block to pull it into my drive way and had minor pressure in the cabin and I readjusted the bumpers on the hatch. The center console has a latch (thought it was coming with a magnet, but I don't particularly care) No cosmetic issues at all -- the blue paint looks amazing and everything lines up nicely.
my vin is also PA028, so I'm expecting the same build (delivery in a couple of days). Thanks for sharing!

So two fix the pressure in the cabin is to adjust the bumpers on the hatch? Can you explain how you did it please?

So two fix the pressure in the cabin is to adjust the bumpers on the hatch? Can you explain how you did it please?
One side had a tighter fit than the other -- there are little bumpers on the hatch that you can screw in and out -- I made mine a little bit longer so that they close tighter. I shut the hatch on a piece of paper to see how tight it was closing -- if I could pull the paper out while it was closed I made the bumper a little longer.

Reactions: Happy Hippo
One side had a tighter fit than the other -- there are little bumpers on the hatch that you can screw in and out -- I made mine a little bit longer so that they close tighter. I shut the hatch on a piece of paper to see how tight it was closing -- if I could pull the paper out while it was closed I made the bumper a little longer.
If that is so easy to fix, why doesn't Tesla just do that when they build the car? I had looked on the site and found a very LONG thread that goes back years on this topic. I am upset with Tesla that this has not been fixed and they leave it to their customers.

Is this 2023 model and where it is made from, Texas