Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations from OC Tesla

On December 20, 2015, the Tesla drivers from Orange County, California want to shout out: "Congratulations Bonnie on your delivery of Model X".

May you enjoy driving the Model X Signature with the expectation of your new Model X Founders arriving soon. We send our best wishes to the entire group that is celebrating with you today. Blessings to you, your family and those who can't be with you today. We all are extremely happy for you with the anticipation of your future safe travels while motoring in a Tesla electric vehicle.

OC Tesla Dec 20.jpg

Photo from Bru Grill and Market, El Toro, CA - OC Tesla bi-monthly meet for brunch

This is awesome.
22 people (+) show up to congratulate Bonnie and her new Model X.

What a community....

I had heard it might be raining, looks like great weather there (now).

whoops:crying:
Thanks lg_golfs for clarifying.

Hope there are at least another 22 + in Northern Cali gathering to celebrate with Bonnie.
WHAT a COMMUNITY!

Last edited:
On December 20, 2015, the Tesla drivers from Orange County, California want to shout out: "Congratulations Bonnie on your delivery of Model X".

May you enjoy driving the Model X Signature with the expectation of your new Model X Founders arriving soon. We send our best wishes to the entire group that is celebrating with you today. Blessings to you, your family and those who can't be with you today. We all are extremely happy for you with the anticipation of your future safe travels while motoring in a Tesla electric vehicle.

View attachment 104984
Photo from Bru Grill and Market, El Toro, CA - OC Tesla bi-monthly meet for brunch

I need to do better with my game. AEDennis is the only one I recognize!

Thank you, Bonnie, for showing us your new X.

I included some photographs of items some people expressed interest in.

Consensus is there is more sitting room than the S. As a comparison point, sitting room has been increasing from the Roadster through the S to the X. Each person expressed their own details about sitting in the various seats. Each seat is different and each person in each seat is different. There is more headroom in the two side seats of the middle row.

The panoramic view is beautiful but not distracting. The shading helps focus your attention forward in a natural manner. This is what I was able to glean in a moment.

I stood slightly in the way of both the Falcon Wing Doors and the front doors on purpose, and both automatically stopped before getting to me. This is fantastic.

My height (two yards) allows me to stand under the FWD in the open position.

Bonnie said shutting the frunk is better and easier than the S. It is manual.

The hitch slides up into a slot under a cover in back. I didn't open the cover.

The X looks great from outside, front, side and back.

I didn't have time to photo the foldout sun shades. They both have mirrors inside.

I regret not taking a full photo outside of it parked or of the view from inside out the panoramic windshield. There are other photos of that in other places. But they were both great.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 394
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 372
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 376
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 374
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    793.7 KB · Views: 371
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 429
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 365
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 384
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 397
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 373
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 373
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,013
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Congrats Bonnie! Enjoy the ride and looking forward to your impressions!

Couple observations-- looks like the cupholder/USB on the backside of the console is adapted onto the Model S console... wonder if that will be a factory upgrade or accessory at some point. (those strap cupholders were ridiculous)

The rear diffuser looks like it's missing the far left screw. Maybe the lighting... but looks like 4 outta 5.

The Falcon Wing Door button on the inside appears to be set in/amongst the Alcantara... which seems like something quickly dirty by grubby kids' fingers.

Thank you, Bonnie, for showing us your new X.

I included some photographs of items some people expressed interest in.

Consensus is there is more sitting room than the S. As a comparison point, sitting room has been increasing from the Roadster through the S to the X. Each person expressed their own details about sitting in the various seats. Each seat is different and each person in each seat is different. There is more headroom in the two side seats of the middle row.

The panoramic view is beautiful but not distracting. The shading helps focus your attention forward in a natural manner. This is what I was able to glean in a moment.

I stood slightly in the way of both the Falcon Wing Doors and the front doors on purpose, and both automatically stopped before getting to me. This is fantastic.

My height (two yards) allows me to stand under the FWD in the open position.

Bonnie said shutting the frunk is better and easier than the S. It is manual.

The hitch slides up into a slot under a cover in back. I didn't open the cover.

The X looks great from outside, front, side and back.

I didn't have time to photo the foldout sun shades. They both have mirrors inside.

I regret not taking a full photo outside of it parked or of the view from inside out the panoramic windshield. There are other photos of that in other places. But they were both great.

what is the gun looking contraption being held in 2 pictures?