Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A big THANK YOU to Bonnie for taking the time to show us her new car when of course what she really wants to do is get it home to Sacramento and try out AP and those swiveling LED headlights! [emoji3] It it was very considerate of her to let so many people sit in the car in all three rows and play with the doors and ask her a million questions.
06c6858d2e76eae9f97127abe65deba9.jpg

b89e276fdf3954d63c62f3ee36785746.jpg

181370811f15865af69c0653c4439a4a.jpg

Last edited:
Just got home from seeing Bonnie's X. (Those are my hands holding the tow receiver in the picture above.) It was nice to meet everyone and of Bonnie to let us see her car. Here are a few details I noticed, some of which are documented in the pictures above.
  1. There are vents on the B pillar that point back to warm/cool the second row seats.
  2. 2 Cup holders behind the front center console for use by the second row passengers.
  3. 2 cup holders between the two third row seats.
  4. Sun visors have lighted mirrors. The magnetic hinge point is pretty cool.
  5. There is 12 volt outlet behind the rear seats.
  6. There is a storage well behind the back seats that is deep enough to place a carry on size suitcase with its mid sized dimension vertical. Then there is a cover which can be placed over that such that the cover is roughly the height of the rear door bottom. Then more stuff can be placed on top of that cover. If smaller stuff is stored in the well, then the cover can be placed lower.
The falcon wing doors got a lot of exercise and worked well. It looks like they will protect people and the interior from the rain unless it is very windy.

That's great that she was kind enough to share her acquisition with a number of you after just a few minutes owning it.

And some smartly dressed people, too! Who's that with "my" favorite Filson's b&w checked shirt on?

Thanks ecarfan for the great photo of the window color. The front windshield appears to have the same light green tint as the side glass. If that is accurate, it is a major change from the rose colored tint in the front windshield of Model S.

Thanks to all who are posting photos. A huge thanks to Bonnie for sharing her vehicle and giving us the opportunity to share in the excitement.

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure is starting to move forward at Ludicrous speed. Enjoy the ride, Bonnie!

A big THANK YOU to Bonnie for taking the time to show us her new car when of course what she really wants to do is get it home to Sacramento and try out AP and those swiveling LED headlights! [emoji3] It it was very considerate of her to let so many people sit in the car in all three rows and play with the doors and ask her a million questions.

My thanks to Bonnie as well for allowing all the photography of the new car :biggrin:, and to all those who took & posted photos :cool: Sig #2 is absolutely beautiful! Congrats Bonnie and wishing you many happy miles!

Congratulations, Bonnie. When you get your X, my wife would love to see it to see if her BackMat, originally made for our Sig 461 Model S, could be configured for the Model X as well. She has now made more than 100 of them for happy Model S owners with canine BFFs.View attachment 92857

I'll send you a pm with my contact info.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Virginia, the door sensors deal just fine with garage impediments. Stopped short, as they were supposed to do.

(more pics and info tomorrow, too tired tonight)

fwd garage.JPG