Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Minnesota Tesla Club wants to meet you... Um, and see your X! :) we have a handful of X reservations in the group and I'm sure quite a few of us would be happy to hike south from the cities at your convenience!
Speaking as one of the future X owners in the group I know I will be quite interested to finally see one! That would be the best reason I could think of to go to Owatonna. ;)

If I had 17 days till a MX Delivery today, I might get pretty exited.

I'm psyched for you Bonnie! [emoji3]

Gratulations for reaching the final lap and wish you a smooth delivery.

Earl

(MX -> Model S switcher)

Last edited:
Hey Bonnie, you're gonna be real excited when you go on your trip! In 2013 when my wife and I went on our trip we were often greeted by very excited folks all over the place. And we didn't let anyone know we were coming before hand! We had RV parks say "No Charge, what an awesome car!" And folks pull up along side on the highway and ask if they could take a picture of our car.

We waited almost 2 years from making the reservation to delivery. We definitely got excited! That's certainly part of the fun!

Here's to hoping you have lots of fun and meet lots of excited folks on your trip!

I was hoping to see Bonnie pick up an X. Just six founders though apparently.

Bonnie holds Signature (not Founder's) reservation number 2, as per her, well...signature:

Roadster Sport 2.5 #1194, XP90D Sig #2 Model X Status updates on twitter
| White | Black Leather | Carbon Fiber | Towing Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg| Ludicrous Mode | 22" Silver Wheels | Ordered 9/1/2015, Confirmed 9/18/2015