Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they said in the investors call that they will be making 200/week next month. Also saw the pic with model x going through assembly line.

They also said on the investor call two years ago that they'd ship the Model X last year.
Time is... malleable, as far as Tesla is concerned.
And... 200 a week "next month" could mean 50 in week one, 100 in week two, 200 in week three and holiday break after that. Given that they also claimed to have Model X in stores by the end of the year when asked earlier...
It's all speculation. But I wouldn't be surprised if the VAST majority of Signature cars isn't produced / delivered until next year.

Might as well free associate while we're waiting for Bonnie to get her new ride...

If it had only been your post - was ampd joking, too? Guess at this level of anticipation we´re just grasping any straw...

We can never know when Bonnie's X will come
But we think about it anyway
And I wonder if I'm really patient now
Or just chasing after some future day.

Anticipation, Anticipation
Tesla's making me late
Tesla's keeping me waiting

And I tell you how easy it is to be on TMC
And how right your config feels around me.
But I relived The Reveal just late last night
When I was thinking about how right tomorrow might be.

Anticipation, Anticipation
Tesla's making me late
Tesla's keeping me waiting

And tomorrow we might not be together
I'm no Elon, I don't know Tesla's Way
So I'll try to see into your X right now
And stay right here, 'cause these are the good old days.

based upon the lyrics to "Anticipation" written by Carly Simon recorded on track 1 of her Nov, 1971 Anticipation album:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/anticipation/id271490895

There were five cars in that picture. There are 6 founders cars delivered...
At least 6, possibly a 7th in the distance. Look again. Not too important though; I think there are a lot more than six of the Sig cars in "body in white" form by now, if not already through the paint shop. I suspect Bonnie's is one of them. Confirmed delivery dates are not far off now...

Tesla_Model_X_assembly_line.jpg

I thought it was funny. As long as you meant they were merely support items and not suggesting they were a transportation method all by themselves!! :)

Bonnie: note, I'm only acknowledging "support" as a valid use, you can throw curses at ohmman for starting it!

Easy, now. No implications were made, just trying to paint a funny mental image. You're going to get me in trouble!