Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BP Pulse Network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Southbound Caboolture listed as dual CCS and plugshare photo seems to confirm.
yep
I didn’t take a pic of the panel, but here’s my car charging there yesterday
FAD383D5-86EF-4D70-AFDC-8A01FC933A3C.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like Campbelltown/Macarthur is live, I might have to go for a drive to confirm.
Checkout the likely Supercharger site while you're at it.

Looks like Campbelltown/Macarthur is live, I might have to go for a drive to confirm.
ARM is there charging already,
Screenshot_20230113-163803.png

Screenshot_20230113-163817.png

ARM is there charging already,
I was! Stalker! ;) I thought I'd try it out, I'll rarely use this one as it's a bit too far away from my place, as the uni chargers are way closer.
I drove around that area this morning, but I hadn't seen the photo posted. Now I know where the roped off bit is exactly, I'll keep an eye on it.

Reactions: moa999
Found another BP site while out and about today at Asquith. BP seem busy on sites unlike the two Ampol sites with DAs out this way.

PXL_20230114_234948777.jpg

Remote charger location

PXL_20230114_234906777.jpg

Satellite charger location. No EV paint parkings yet. Cambelltown BP charger location site looked like this last week except it had paint marking, so could be next week or next month or...

PXL_20230114_234813558.jpg

Charger site in context of station. Interesting that those chose a more prominent location instead of directly next to the remote charger next to the bins which are around the corner to the right in the shot here.

BP seem busy on sites unlike the two Ampol sites with DAs out this way.
I thought this comment was worth highlighting, it does seem BP (without any incentives) are flying ahead of Ampol (with the ARENA contribution).

Maybe Ampol is taking on learnings from the first five sites, before deploying more. One example would be feedback on the 200A cables, which limited charge rates on Teslas to ~70-80 kW. The mixture of Chademo/CCS plugs is another, although probably not relevant when there is only one unit as it will always be 1 of each. Their 2-unit/4-stall sites could have one with Chademo/CCS and the other dual CCS.

To get back on topic (BP) their use of the PKM150 (so the 75 kW units can be boosted to 150 kW later) is a good sign, as well as their experimenting with dual CCS at a couple of sites.

Hope they got a good support deal with that order..
I heard they purchased out of order signs for all of them.
This shows BP are more concerned with rollout speed rather than getting the network correct with the right software and equipment.

Reactions: ARMARM