Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brisbane Showroom and Service Centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The two connectors upstairs are 24/7.

Here are the hours for the two connectors downstairs:

IMG_1159.JPG

Reactions: Chuq
Anyone been in recently?

Just curious what they have on display. In Brisbane for a couple of days and on the wait list for a model 3. Trying to decide whether to go out to the valley for a look, or pass and hit Tesla HQ/showrooms to check out the 3 while I'm in LA in Feb. Not interested in buying an S or X as they are out of my price bracket so not sure what I would gain from a visit to the valley.

Anyone been in recently?

Just curious what they have on display. In Brisbane for a couple of days and on the wait list for a model 3. Trying to decide whether to go out to the valley for a look, or pass and hit Tesla HQ/showrooms to check out the 3 while I'm in LA in Feb. Not interested in buying an S or X as they are out of my price bracket so not sure what I would gain from a visit to the valley.
They would only have a Model X and S on display. No Model 3 in Oz yet, you have a better chance spotting one in NZ as they are undergoing winter testing. Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
I think a big issue with the Brisbane Service Centre is going to be ICE cars parking in the upper car park area. I was there yesterday and both chargers had ICE cars parked in the spot and they were there for over an hour. One was a big guy with tatts and I was not about to ask him to move I value my life.

I think a big issue with the Brisbane Service Centre is going to be ICE cars parking in the upper car park area. I was there yesterday and both chargers had ICE cars parked in the spot and they were there for over an hour. One was a big guy with tatts and I was not about to ask him to move I value my life.

Was the same on Friday when I visited, all the upstairs parking slots filled with ICEs, I didn't check downstairs. Might not be a problem (until Teslas get far more common) if the downstairs ones are free during working/shopping hours and the upstairs ones free up when the shops/carparking closes.

Has anyone considered using witches hats to mark it off. Most reasonable people respect that sort of marker and the Tesla driver puts it back when done. The big guy with the tattoos was probably quite amenable to pleading from a poor driver who needed to fill up :rolleyes:

Time to name and shame!
Went to top up my Red Boy today and discovered a tradie vehicle parked in a designated Tesla charging spot. I had to wait for a Model S to vacate so I could park where you see me. Another Model S just happened to turn up(bottom left of photo) for a top up, but to no avail, thanks to that tradie!
How annoying and inconsiderate!
IMG_2234.JPG

Last edited:
Time to name and shame!
Went to top up my Red Boy today and discovered a tradie vehicle parked in a designated Tesla charging spot. I had to wait for a Model S to vacate so I could park where you see me. Another Model S just happened to turn up(bottom left of photo) for a top up, but to no avail, thanks to that tradie!
View attachment 283846
Unfortunately a lot of tradies aren't too bright. I would suggest carrying a valve unscrewer.

Time to name and shame!
View attachment 283846

At least you know you're getting full charge rate :D

Reactions: PaulW