Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying Advice - Model 3 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Evening everyone,

I'm looking to Lease a Model 3 SR+. I've done some digging on the forum and can see people lease from many different companies. It does appear that a good majority of people use Zenauto/Driveelectric however.

Searching the internet for quotes Zenauto seem to be the only one I’ve come across with a good price based on deposit, millage and monthly. A lot of other companies are close to £100 more a month and sometimes with a larger deposit!

The website is calculating 48m @ £478. 10k miles and £2.5k deposit. It would appear from what I’ve read that I should only take this price as a guideline and they can do better on it.

My question is with a little haggling what could I expect to knock this price down too? Does anyone have a lease with Zenauto with my criteria? (48m, £2.5k Dep, 10k miles).

I'd love to get the price to around £450 if I’m honest.

Cheers,
Richard

Evening everyone,

I'm looking to Lease a Model 3 SR+. I've done some digging on the forum and can see people lease from many different companies. It does appear that a good majority of people use Zenauto/Driveelectric however.

Searching the internet for quotes Zenauto seem to be the only one I’ve come across with a good price based on deposit, millage and monthly. A lot of other companies are close to £100 more a month and sometimes with a larger deposit!

The website is calculating 48m @ £478. 10k miles and £2.5k deposit. It would appear from what I’ve read that I should only take this price as a guideline and they can do better on it.

My question is with a little haggling what could I expect to knock this price down too? Does anyone have a lease with Zenauto with my criteria? (48m, £2.5k Dep, 10k miles).

Cheers,
Richard

I'm on a pcp so not the same however, my friend has just ordered a M3P in red and his pricing is roughly £450 if not a little bit less per month.

Think he may have put a bit more than £2.5k down but not much more.

If you need a referral, check my profile for a link.

Wow, it would look like your friend got one hell of a deal!

Just from playing with Zens calculator to get a M3P @£450 p/m you'd need a 15k deposit! That would be some haggling.

If this is the kind of wiggle room I have to play with, I could be in for a great deal.

Wow, it would look like your friend got one hell of a deal!

Just from playing with Zens calculator to get a M3P @£450 p/m you'd need a 15k deposit! That would be some haggling.

If this is the kind of wiggle room I have to play with, I could be in for a great deal.

That will be me. I put 5k down for 10k pa. I didn't find they would move on price however there were by far the cheapest out there. I did many hours of research. Also mine was from inventory. Customer service good too.

Prices do seem to have crept up buthe check the leasing thread I know a few people got good deals recently

Evening everyone,

Cheers,
Richard
i used Octopus ev for my SR+

White with Black interior, 10k p.a with very low excess mile rate (as i will be doing about 20k pa) 36months £480 £1k initial.

if octopusev turn out to be any good for you let me know as i have a referral for them, and obviously a Tesla referral if you need it.:D

What are peoples thoughts on this deal direct from Tesla?

I don't know if it's just me, but i dont recall seeing a PCH option on Tesla's website a week ago. The only part that doesn't seem to be explained anywhere is how they get to the 'Total Down Payment'.

As you can see in the image, i've opted for £2.5k down payment, yet the total down is £5.6k with no explanation for the additional £3.1k?

Attachments

• Tesla PCH.jpg
    Tesla PCH.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 56

I don't know if it's just me, but i dont recall seeing a PCH option on Tesla's website a week ago. The only part that doesn't seem to be explained anywhere is how they get to the 'Total Down Payment'.

As you can see in the image, i've opted for £2.5k down payment, yet the total down is £5.6k with no explanation for the additional £3.1k?
3k of it might be for the grant?

The grant is provided by the gov direct to the dealer though. The customer gets £3 as a 'discount' so to speak. So that cost wouldn't then be put onto me surely.

Must admit I can't find an option to download any PDF's. Where abouts did you find it?

The grant is provided by the gov direct to the dealer though. The customer gets £3 as a 'discount' so to speak. So that cost wouldn't then be put onto me surely.

Must admit I can't find an option to download any PDF's. Where abouts did you find it?
When you go through with the application you will see the £3k (plus in grant) and deposit (£100) taken off the amount due, just leaving your down payment.

So that cost wouldn't then be put onto me surely.
Probably correct, but this is Tesla.... they may include it in the total, but then deduct it from the amount you need to pay??

i just went into inventory, click buy now and on far right screen you get the below (to be honest i cant seem to get the screen you are showing, not that i need to was just looking out of interest, had my SR+ since Nov and loving it.:))

upload_2020-6-2_11-36-28.png

PCH is a new option yes.

When you go through with the application you will see the £3k (plus in grant) and deposit (£100) taken off the amount due, just leaving your down payment.

From what I've read this would also make sense for Tesla. I've heard they move costs and deduct them in other places o_O.

If these prices are to be believe on face value however. They are very competitive with the Leasing market. I might have to give them a call.

Be careful with the mileage. I think you'll find you will drive much more than you think and the excess mileage charges are massive on lease. A combination of cheap fuel and a super fun car cause it!

I had to update my insurance as I went massively over my normal yearly mileage, I'm on HP so dont have a set mileage limit.