Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BUYING ANOTHER MODEL X AND I CANT BELIEVE THE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All of your points and criticisms are well founded and valid and I have plenty of my own.

The fact remains that if not for Tesla there would still be no cool electric cars to drive, and electric cars overall would be ten years away from now.

Maybe legacy carmakers are quick to pamper, but they are also quick to excessively poison your atmosphere. Some of them will even lie about it.

If you do end up going a cool electric car from another company, you will still be tethered to Tesla in some way because without them that German company you go with would have never bothered.

I am optimistic that Tesla is in the process of addressing ‘service hell’. I hope they succeed, but then again I always have.

Isn’t is great that you guys can’t wait for other electric cars to arrive? And arrive they will...thanks to Tesla.

Not necessarily, look at the current dealership model, high end vehicle dealers (bmw, Mercedes, Audi) they still value their loyal customers. Why? Because they have the resources, they have the proper people in place to do that.
Tesla on the other hand is only focusing on getting as many cars out the door as physically possible.
Maybe one day when they have enough employees and enough stores in place they’ll be a lot more customer experience oriented rather than here are your keys now get the frig out!

We recently visited our local tesla showroom/service center. It was like Black Friday! Hectic, full of people taking deliveries, test driving etc
Every employee is busy

Walk into a Mercedes or Audi dealership and you’ll be greeted and you’ll downright need a restraining order to keep them away while you browse

First off I can't quite believe you answered me seriously given the obvious level of sarcasm. Secondly, what I said wasn't only sarcastic, it was ironic too, because of course Apple offer amazing customer service despite hundreds of millions of customers. But I do appreciate you making your point clearer.

Regardless, back to the point... I picked up my Tesla from the Brooklyn service center and showroom, where they were delivering 1,000 vehicles per week at that point (I think they still are) but I definitely didn't get the feeling they were throwing the keys at me and trying ti shove me out of the door. It was actually the nicest customer service I've ever experience in New York or Brooklyn (OK that's nto saying much... but anyway)

• Funny
Reactions: neroden