I've owned my Signature P85 (VIN 855) since November 2012 and since that time have driven it in excess of 123k miles. AP2 hardware and end of free Supercharging pushed me to pull the trigger on a new 90D recently. I'm now trying to decide whether to keep the P85 or trade it in for the $32k that I was preliminarily quoted by Tesla. Insurance and registration costs to keeping the two cars is increased nominally. Tires for the 21" wheels have been the major maintenance cost (I'm on my 4th Set and ready for a 5th) up until now (no more 21" wheels for me!) The P85 has free supercharging and is in excellent condition. It just seems like a shame to let it go for $30k...depreciated from $120k in 4 yrs. This depreciation is due mostly to the mileage, and the rest of the car is in excellent condition. Battery and powertrain are under unlimited mileage warranty for basically 4 more years. It has been my commute car, so all the miles have been easy, cruising, freeway driving. I know it seems like I am answering my own question, but I'm mostly looking for opinions on what you all would do if you were in my shoes. And also posing the question to make sure I am thinking about all the right considerations. Thank you in advance for your thoughts and guidance!