Given that relative to the price of the car, $2,500 is not a fortune, but after spending $140K and being promised a car by 1st quarter 2016, I don't want to spend an extra $2,500 due to Tesla's mishaps. More so - I don't want to spend an extra $2,500 due to high VINs and non Performance models being delivered before me when I waited 3 years and opted for a fully optioned car (in order to expedite the process). I'll bail post 3/31, which instead of a $5,000 hit is actually a $2,500 hit if you adjust for the tax credit expiring and wait a few more months to get a gently used on or factory model and save some $$ on the back end. Sorry but I am high VIN of a performance model and FRUSTRATED. Anyone else feeling the same? Kind of "over it" at this point.