Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California Model 3 MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have black on black basic 3 ready to be picked up. Can reassign VIN.

Order Date 12/2/2018
No Reservation
Blue AWD Performance
no EAP

Trying to get this car before the end of the year. From talking to Tesla employees the current turnaround time is about 2 - 3 weeks so hopefully I will get it.
11/27 order date
No reservation
MR
Pearl White, Black interiors
18" Aero
No EAP

Yet to hear back.

To Californians who have PG&E as their electric utility, don't forget the $500 rebate and changing your metering to EV! I got my car on Friday, applied Saturday and just got notice check is in the mail!

I'm sure after they announced the $800 rebate increase for 2019 that applications for rebates dwindled significantly, and why you got an email it had already been processed so quickly. We applied as soon as we picked up our car end of September and got email on mailing right before they made the announcement of the rebate increase, otherwise definitely would have waited until January to apply. The news has been on the forum and sorry you didn't see it before posting. Sometimes first to finish line doesn't win I guess! How's the car btw??

I posted this in the main MR thread but just wanted to share here also: I caved and finally called customer support to ask whether I was missing any info after getting the mass text on Monday. The rep said my info was complete and that the text was mostly sent out to 10/18-26 orders to signal that we should be getting a delivery date within the next week or so.

How long after ordering are you receiving the VIN? I ordered 11/27 white. This is what I have so far.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 7.35.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 7.35.52 PM.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 57
Just thought I would start another thread for my fellow Californians since it seems like there aren't too many of us who have gotten their cars yet.

10/21 order date
2017 reservation
MR
MSM/black
18" Aero
EAP

Fingers crossed that we hear something soon!
I am now a happy P3D owner but wanted to share what I did to entertain myself while waiting. I download the AR Experience app on my iPhone (Kinetic vision AR Experience) and printed out their Evannex card. If you haven't used it yet, you get to see a three-D image of a red Model 3 with white interior. Most satisfying!

For those of you greatly concerned I'd suggest your contact your local showroom folks and ask if they have any demos for sale? They have a list and it gets updated each day. When I did I found a configuration I wanted and got one with a little over 2,300 miles on it and over $2,000 off the price. It was in my driveway in a week.

• Informative
Reactions: Rarity
Congrats! We expect your Tesla to be ready between 12/20-12/31, before the federal tax credit ends. Please be available during this timeframe to ensure on-time delivery.

Just got this. Where is my car????!!!! Lol

I just got this message a few minutes ago, too. Ha -- I'm not sure if I should feel reassured, or not. I was cautiously optimistic I would (and perhaps us L.A. folks with reservations) would get a text with a delivery date right away, but perhaps we've really been pushed right up until the end. We're almost there. :)

I just got this message a few minutes ago, too. Ha -- I'm not sure if I should feel reassured, or not. I was cautiously optimistic I would (and perhaps us L.A. folks with reservations) would get a text with a delivery date right away, but perhaps we've really been pushed right up until the end. We're almost there. :)
Well now I’m nervous since I haven’t gotten this message. I also hope it’s not the last of the month because I do have plans!

When did you order?

Congrats! We expect your Tesla to be ready between 12/20-12/31, before the federal tax credit ends. Please be available during this timeframe to ensure on-time delivery.

Just got this. Where is my car????!!!! Lol
YES! I got this same message about 5:30pm today!

t0227.gif

reservation: 3/31/16 pre-reveal
configuration: 10/20/18
non-owner

3MR
white/white
taking delivery confirmed in Palm Springs