Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California Model 3 MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received an email last night saying to provide Driver's License, Insurance, and delivery location. I completed all this when I order the vehicle on 11/28. Has anyone received this email after already completing it some time ago? I just want to make sure they have everything.

Seems like they are not any Model 3 calls to go through because the automated system hangs up automatically after it explains everything.

I received an email last night saying to provide Driver's License, Insurance, and delivery location. I completed all this when I order the vehicle on 11/28. Has anyone received this email after already completing it some time ago? I just want to make sure they have everything.

Seems like they are not any Model 3 calls to go through because the automated system hangs up automatically after it explains everything.
Yes. I got this from Las Vegas on Thursday. I did a copy/paste showing I ordered 11/27, and 11/28 I uploaded all info. Then they sent an apology email to me.

Just got my message for delivery 12/14-12/20

MR
White Ext.
Black Int.
19" Sport
EAP

After receiving the email last night that my profile was incomplete, even though I filled and uploaded all my documents the day I ordered, I called and got it all straightened out and now received the text 1hr later.

Order MR on 11/30 online, no reservation, use referral
Blue
No EAP
18”
Black interior
I am in Orange County
Just got text from Tesla saying:

Update on your delivery timing: We expect your Model 3 to be ready between 12/17-12/23. A Tesla rep will reach out when it is time to schedule your appointment.

Seems like a lot of texts going out in CA today. I got this...

Update on your delivery timing: We expect your Model 3 to be ready between 12/15-12/21. A Tesla rep will reach out when it is time to schedule your appointment.

My friend/neighbor who ordered a week before me got 12/18-12/24. Only difference is 18” wheels on his vs 19” for me.

I just got a text too, which is sort of strange because it gave me the exact same window that I got in the text last night:

"Update on your delivery timing: We expect your Model 3 to be ready between 12/20-12/31. A Tesla rep will reach out when it is time to schedule your appointment."

Since I am an early reservation holder and ordered 10/19, it seems like that for us L.A. folks, or at least SoCal folks, probably going to deliver based on batches of colors that fit peoples' orders and less on order date/reservation. (I ordered white exterior, black interior.) I guess that makes sense, because, at this point, Tesla is obviously in a scramble to get these all delivered and a day or so here or there doesn't really matter to accommodate when people ordered. (Although, of course, I am as anxious that anyone!)

It's exciting that our cars are finally almost here.

Congrats! We expect your Tesla to be ready between 12/20-12/31, before the federal tax credit ends. Please be available during this timeframe to ensure on-time delivery.

Just got this. Where is my car????!!!! Lol

Man reading this makes me so glad I switched my order to the LR. I’ve got way too much stuff planned with family etc during that period to basically be on standby

Man reading this makes me so glad I switched my order to the LR. I’ve got way too much stuff planned with family etc during that period to basically be on standby

Don’t feel bad brother and enjoy your more expensive LR :)

Called Tesla sales today. Was told car is already at the delivery center. Picking up Thursday at Marina Del Rey.

Order date: 11/1
Pearl White, Black Int, EAP, 19" Sport
Only received text to please complete all Checkout Items last Monday. I logged in and did not anything I had to complete. It's baffling how others who ordered later are already receiving delivery dates. I am wondering if there is an issue with my account.

Pick up Marina Del Rey on 12/27
Ordered 11/30
MR Black, White int, and EAP
Received 3 texts - asking to update my info, mass expected date, and an updated date range.

I decided to randomly check my tesla account and saw a delivery appointment date! No calls or messages. Yeeeeee it's happening!