Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can Ultra High Fidelity be added after delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But be careful with this tell. One of the last updates to 6.0 made XM disappear. I didn't have XM when I took delivery until I did a reboot of the main screen (hold both scroll wheels until main screen reboots).

uhhh-duhhh. (sounds of embarrassment). I was wrong. The car was built correctly, and I misunderstood where the subwoofer was when I spoke to delivery. The only problem was lack of XM on screen. I did reboot two times to no avail. When I got 6.1 on Friday, the XM showed up. I cancelled the appointment. I apologize to Tesla Factory for implying that they made an error. The only error was that the final software made the XM not appear.

Last edited:
uhhh-duhhh. (sounds of embarrassment). I was wrong. The car was built correctly, and I misunderstood where the subwoofer was when I spoke to delivery. The only problem was lack of XM on screen. I did reboot two times to no avail. When I got 6.1 on Friday, the XM showed up. I cancelled the appointment. I apologize to Tesla Factory for implying that they made an error. The only error was that the final software made the XM not appear.

LOL - sounds like all is well that ends well. They could apologize to you as well for letting software out that made XM disappear... :)