Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Canada] Model 3 - Status?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my invitation to configure...
config.png

Will the Canadian dollar pricing a fixed rate or it will be based on USD 35,000 and fluctuates.[/QUOTE
It’s based on the US dollar and fluctuates but not continually. They adjust the price every few months if the dollar changes significantly. I’m just not sure what value change triggers the price adjustment. I wonder if the store would know.

It still shows Mid-2018 in the configurator for Canada. I'm debating back and forth if it's worth waiting for AWD and potentially missing out on the $14k rebate if it disappears by then. RWD owners swear by their S' in the snow with snow tires so it's hard to ignore that. Might just pull the trigger on RWD once I get my trade-in estimate back from Tesla.
I'm curious what your trade value was. I got mine back from Tesla Oakville and it was extremely low for my /13 P85. So I sold it privately got exactly what I asked for and in waiting for my Vin so I can dump this money as a deposit on my 3

I'm curious what your trade value was. I got mine back from Tesla Oakville and it was extremely low for my /13 P85. So I sold it privately got exactly what I asked for and in waiting for my Vin so I can dump this money as a deposit on my 3

I ended up ordering on March 27.

They offered me $7500 for my car. I was looking to sell privately for around $9k. So with the tax benefit of trading in, I got pretty close to that.

Tesla ALWAYS lowballs their own brand when it comes to trade-in.