Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CANADA Version 7.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh great I X'ed the "Update available" dialog box when it prompted me during the week last week and then the update disappeared and never came back (I've rebooted etc. nothing).

This has happened once before and it took over a month for me to be offered an update again (you'd think I'd learn not to just press the X on that box again but put in a time to update).

I had thought maybe they pulled it but this is looking good (even though I'm cautious when I hear what Canadian employees are suggesting as they seem somewhat out of the loop, for whatever reason).

Still no photo proof that Summon is in Canada? So far only screen shots from release notes

Got the update tonight but it seems the android app needs updating. The releases notes refer to an unreleased version of the app (on the Canadian play store at least)

Like tcorrin, I have the setting page with distance parameters and so on... but no way to trigger it.

even the release notes mention using the key fob.

Not on my car...

"Get within keyfob range and use the app" :

f668508de3fc3759246e4faa961f6309.jpg

Yesterday I got the map update and today I got 2.12.126. Updates are getting more frequent. I also noticed they started giving a snippet of what the update is about. For classic Model S, it's about attaching the creep setting to the driver profile.