Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just randomly browsing to check where MM is, I noticed that MM is not alone. There appears to be another vessel not too far behind of MM following its same pattern of 'drifting and drifting'.

I am assuming the strike's effect is still there and MM is truly impacted by that. But hopefully not for too long :/

Reactions: CaptStealthy
I was just randomly browsing to check where MM is, I noticed that MM is not alone. There appears to be another vessel not too far behind of MM following its same pattern of 'drifting and drifting'.

I am assuming the strike's effect is still there and MM is truly impacted by that. But hopefully not for too long :/
This is just my opinion, but I think it's just the sheer number of vessels that are trying to get into Vancouver at once. They simply don't have the resources to service them all.

Even if there may be a pier available, they need to have harbour pilots, tug boats, etc., not to mention Customs agents to process the import manifests. And piling too many boats outside the strait just results in clogged waterways and limited room for the ships that are getting in and out.

@604_Dialect works at the port and thinks that MM will be serviced later this week. I would expect to see her start moving anytime between tomorrow and Monday - but even once she does, it'll be a slow 15 knot journey into the strait, clearing Customs, and then meandering over to Fraser Wharves or Annacis (the former is my guess).

And then @Bob123 is going to commit to not drive his new shiny Tesla and watch the webcams 24x7 for more car carrier trucks all week out of solidarity for his fellow brethren! 😝

Right Bob? Bob?

Update: Estimated DD changed on the app
MYLR
White, Black interior, 19” Gemini

OD: 4th June
EDD1: June-July
EDD2: July 13- August 17
EDD3: July 22- Aug 5
EDD4: July 27- Aug 10 🤦🏻‍♂️

Base on my OD and the build date, my car should have been on the Viking Sea. Not sure if it actually was or not.

Let’s see what happens.

Update: Estimated DD changed on the app
MYLR
White, Black interior, 19” Gemini

OD: 4th June
EDD1: June-July
EDD2: July 13- August 17
EDD3: July 22- Aug 5
EDD4: July 27- Aug 10 🤦🏻‍♂️

Base on my OD and the build date, my car should have been on the Viking Sea. Not sure if it actually was or not.

Let’s see what happens.
We have the same OD and EDD. My SA said the car should be in Toronto on Aug 8-10... hope there are no more delays

Reactions: Danny41195
This is just my opinion, but I think it's just the sheer number of vessels that are trying to get into Vancouver at once. They simply don't have the resources to service them all.

Even if there may be a pier available, they need to have harbour pilots, tug boats, etc., not to mention Customs agents to process the import manifests. And piling too many boats outside the strait just results in clogged waterways and limited room for the ships that are getting in and out.

@604_Dialect works at the port and thinks that MM will be serviced later this week. I would expect to see her start moving anytime between tomorrow and Monday - but even once she does, it'll be a slow 15 knot journey into the strait, clearing Customs, and then meandering over to Fraser Wharves or Annacis (the former is my guess).

And then @Bob123 is going to commit to not drive his new shiny Tesla and watch the webcams 24x7 for more car carrier trucks all week out of solidarity for his fellow brethren! 😝

Right Bob? Bob?
I think I am gonna have a heart attack by continuing this, but WHO CARES ITS ALL FOR MY GLORIOUS TESLA, WAIT LEMME CORRECT *OUR!

• Funny
Reactions: CaptStealthy
No, they said it’s not there, and said that the first batch coming in from trucks are May orders and Monday and Tuesday truckload is June orders, they said they are trying really hard and are wishing for the best to happen on Monday since yesterday they cleared a lot of the stuff at the port.
I hope this is true , my EDD just changed to July 25 (tuesday) and my OD is June 10

I saw it’s not longer on expected ships for New Westminster. What does this mean! Is it skipping Canada?? It’s now saying July 25th for Tacoma.
I can't think of a reasonable explanation at the moment. Even if it is making its way to Tacoma first, I doubt they would unload the car there and ship them to Vancouver. Customs clearance and transportation will be a big obstacle to do so. I'm not saying it's not a possibility, but it seems unlikely to go through all that trouble.

My EDD for my MYLR is Aug25-Sept29, ordered Jul 10th. Do we think its already in transit or still being manufactured? Thanks for any input! (delivery to Montreal, Qc)
Just managed to snag an 'inventory' model but its still in china. Atleast I got a VIN. HW3 + Matrix. Too bad canada doesn't get HW4 (according to SA). My EDD is Sept 10th, based on it still sitting in china, do we expect that to be accurate?

Just managed to snag an 'inventory' model but its still in china. Atleast I got a VIN. HW3 + Matrix. Too bad canada doesn't get HW4 (according to SA). My EDD is Sept 10th, based on it still sitting in china, do we expect that to be accurate?
Honestly it's too far out to make a reasonable prediction on that.. Unless we know another vessel is on its way, it's all mystery in the air.