Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of course I am not sure. I just said I will keep an eye on it.
I've got a MYLR on order for delivery to Bedford, NS so I've been watching Ottawa east inventory status and pricing closely over last week. I am pretty certain that prices of all Ys have been reduced in the last couple of days by ~$700. Here are links to Montreal and Halifax inventory. As for units "Ready for Delivery", note that none are MYLRs. Also, the number RFD in within 200Kms of Montreal increased from 6 yesterday to 10 this morning.

I just got a delivery schedule notification for Woodbridge next week, Order date is July 2nd. Unfortunately I'm out of town returning on the 26th as my window ends on the 25th. I've emailed the SA in hopes that I can get some flexibility for 1 day.
Had no luck calling in as they told me there can't keep the car one extra day to no space etc.. I texted the number which prompted me for appt booking asking if I can have it moved one day to the 26th not anticipating a reply but low and behold - somebody bumped it for me to the 26th!

Reactions: SamGr
I'm just hoping that Oakville decides to send delivery notifications at some point this week. I'm juggling with dates to sell my current car and set up insurance, as I have to cancel it on my old car and set it up for the Tesla. The SA keeps telling me the car arrives on Aug 22nd, but I want an actual pick up date not ETA on arrival. I'm just so excited to get my car!

I'm just hoping that Oakville decides to send delivery notifications at some point this week. I'm juggling with dates to sell my current car and set up insurance, as I have to cancel it on my old car and set it up for the Tesla. The SA keeps telling me the car arrives on Aug 22nd, but I want an actual pick up date not ETA on arrival. I'm just so excited to get my car!
I feel that man! I ended up getting rid of beamer last week of July as the dealership was offering pricing conditional on not adding too much more mileage - been just sharing with the wife so I'm excited to get my own vehicle again.

I feel that man! I ended up getting rid of beamer last week of July as the dealership was offering pricing conditional on not adding too much more mileage - been just sharing with the wife so I'm excited to get my own vehicle again.
I'm selling through clutch as they offered way more than Tesla. The issue is that I need the cash for down payment and it could take up to three days for it to transfer to my account. I also can't sell the car until I tell insurance a date for selling the car and delivery date / VIN for the Tesla. So it's a whole mess lol

I'm selling through clutch as they offered way more than Tesla. The issue is that I need the cash for down payment and it could take up to three days for it to transfer to my account. I also can't sell the car until I tell insurance a date for selling the car and delivery date / VIN for the Tesla. So it's a whole mess lol
Makes sense - out of curiosity .. did you try popping your VIN into the autotrader instant offer feature? I was able to get two offers that way and ended up taking it into Erin Mills Mazda and getting +4K on the initial offer. This was about 2.5K higher than clutch and it was pretty hassle free as well.

Makes sense - out of curiosity .. did you try popping your VIN into the autotrader instant offer feature? I was able to get two offers that way and ended up taking it into Erin Mills Mazda and getting +4K on the initial offer. This was about 2.5K higher than clutch and it was pretty hassle free as well.
I tried this and they only offered me $14k for my golf. Clutch offered over $18k.

I've got a MYLR on order for delivery to Bedford, NS so I've been watching Ottawa east inventory status and pricing closely over last week. I am pretty certain that prices of all Ys have been reduced in the last couple of days by ~$700. Here are links to Montreal and Halifax inventory. As for units "Ready for Delivery", note that none are MYLRs. Also, the number RFD in within 200Kms of Montreal increased from 6 yesterday to 10 this morning.
The price for Model Y had been reduced by $700 in July in most of regions in Canada already. I am hoping more to come before my delivery.