Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you @CaptStealthy šŸ˜€ I'm too excited. Been refreshing the app all week looking for an updated delivery date.

I also received the $650 discount and free FSD offer. I saw the change on my order last night.
You ordered on 1st July but the new ref program started on 6th. How did you get the $650 off? I ordered on 5th, I am wondering if I will get it too. So far, I don't see it.

OD: July 1
MYLR / Deep Blue / Black Interior / 20" Induction
EDD1: Jun - Jul 2023
EDD2: Aug 17-31
No VIN Assigned

I'm excited for my first EV! The SA at the dealership told me that they're expecting a large shipment first week of August. Hopefully mine is in that shipment.
EDD3: August 4-18

Delivery date moved up! Seems to be accurate that the SA is telling me August 9th ETA. I still have no VIN, but thatā€™ll probably come later this month.

Received today a Ā« upcoming delivery email Ā» from my SA, they confirm car will be delivered on July 11th. (Iā€™m from Quebec)
EDD was July 4-18th
EDD2 July 7-20th
EDD3 July 12th (from SA system)
EDD4 July 11th (from SA SMS, and email)

Email was saying;
-Appointment hour schedule SMS will be received in the nexts hours/day from Tesla.
- Info about due payment
- VIN confirmation
- Told me to upload insurance proof
- Told me procedure for license plate
- Invitation to join a Microsoft teams expert session to learn about our new Tesla Y

Canā€™t wait till Tuesday!

Edit: SA doesnt mention any delay due to the strike.
Got SMS appointment confirming delivery Tuesday 1pm!

I was wondering why I did not get the referral discount and Tesla told me :"Unfortunately, British Columbia residents are not eligible for referral program awards." :confused: Probably because of some laws in BC
Someone on Reddit said there is a bylaw preventing any referral programs of car sales in BC. Apparently it was pushed by car dealers to hold back advance from companies like Tesla (note: just repeat what I saw and have not done my own research)