Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The problem is that VIKING SEA (as far as I can tell using free vessel data) has been anchored off the coast of Victoria since yesterday afternoon... 😔

I don't know if she's just waiting for a pier to pull into, or if the worker strike is forcing them to drop anchor. Possibly both, lol.

The problem is that VIKING SEA (as far as I can tell using free vessel data) has been anchored off the coast of Victoria since yesterday afternoon... 😔

I don't know if she's just waiting for a pier to pull into, or if the worker strike is forcing them to drop anchor. Possibly both, lol.
That is not atypical - they usually anchor outside of there for customs and it can take over 24 hours...

Reactions: CaptStealthy
So did everyone who ordered MSM get their $1300 refunded back? And if so, did you also get the ~$700 price adjustment as well?
My SA is telling me I don’t qualify for the $1300 refund because I was matched to an “inventory” vehicle which gave me the $700 price adjustment already…..

So did everyone who ordered MSM get their $1300 refunded back? And if so, did you also get the ~$700 price adjustment as well?
My SA is telling me I don’t qualify for the $1300 refund because I was matched to an “inventory” vehicle which gave me the $700 price adjustment already…..
I got 1300 price adjustment. Dumb you don’t get it, you may as well cancel, lose your 700 & 250, then reorder to get the $1300

Reactions: random27
The existing inventory prices are adjusted such that MSM are now cheaper than the White ones, and they still have some extra discounts (~$600) on top. Interestingly, all the AWD versions are gone (or disappear from the website). The only ones remaining are the Performance or RWD versions.

The existing inventory prices are adjusted such that MSM are now cheaper than the White ones, and they still have some extra discounts (~$600) on top. Interestingly, all the AWD versions are gone (or disappear from the website). The only ones remaining are the Performance or RWD versions.
They’re gone because they’re sold/assigned to buyers. The leftover stock will soon be bought as well. Now just a matter of if there will be the same discount for the next batch?

So the reddit guy who is checking VINs for HW4/etc. recently posted that he wanted VINs for MIC models to track when the switch to HW4 happens. I sent him a note and here is what I got back (none of which was unexpected):

MYP born on May 17 with HW3 and matrix headlights
Black with black interior
BT43 BATTERY E3 M50F LG Battery Pack
FD01 FRONT DRIVE UNIT Low Current IGBT
IM130 Drive Unit, CN
RD06 REAR DRIVE UNIT High Current MOSFET PM228 Drive Unit