Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20230714-172408.png

Confirmed a Car is on Truck (not Tesla, prob from Glovis Splendor)

Update:called local tesla saying my car is in Vancouver port now so I assume it was on the VIKING SEA?

Wondering how long it will take to transport it to Calgary(usually 9-10 hrs drive for me)
Must be so, then.

Did you ever have an EDD in the first week of July, before the strike happened?

Because my EDD has always been July 17 to 31, and VIKING SEA was originally supposed to arrive on July 3, whereas MORNING MARGARETA was/is scheduled arrive on the 15th/16th. That made me think that my car is on MORNING MARGARETA.

Reactions: random27 and MarkCR
Must be so, then.

Because my EDD has always been July 17 to 31, and VIKING SEA was originally supposed to arrive on July 3, whereas MORNING MARGARETA was/is scheduled arrive on the 15th/16th. That made me think that my car is on MORNING MARGARETA.
yeup yours is in MORNING MARGARETA

Reactions: CaptStealthy
Must be so, then.

No I didn't and it's still TBD on everything ,not sure if my car is on Viking Sea as the SA just told me about my car is at the port

My order was in the inventory as a "coming soon"status

We're in Vancouver so we all know our truck drivers are all indians so i doubt they will check for damage on the tesla before putting it on the truck and they're gonna rush it at fast as possible. How do I know? Cuz I used to work at a lot of warehouse and all the indian truck drivers do that LOL. I love them though they're all so chill
this post is racially insensitive to Indian community even if you love them because they are so chill. I get your eager to receive your car and the port strike is a bummer but this comment was uncalled for.

Reactions: CaptStealthy