Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mean I'm asian and if someone say that these Tesla are going to be bad quality because it's made in China, I would just laugh because it's true. Us asian people do make bad quality product. But it's okay I will take it down. Sorry for the post

FWIW my friend had the mobile ranger to his house last week to fix some delivery QC issues. His is a Fremont MYLR from a couple months ago.

The mobile ranger told him the MIC cars are way better built than the Fremont and it has greatly decreased the number of stupid panel gap and loose trim pieces he has to go around fixing post delivery. He also said that China does laser scanning of the vehicle after production, before shipping, to make sure tolerances are tight where as US made cars don't do this.

So as far as build quality goes, I'd much rather have a MIC car. Then again, my Fremont car from last October was pretty much perfect so they can get it right once in awhile also. LOL

I meant the batch that hasn't left Shanghai yet won't be here for another 3-4 months according to my SA

My SA said it's currently in production 😭
Bummer...there was supposed to be one more shipment coming after MORNING MARGARETA, but it was cancelled because of the uncertainty around the strike. I'm guessing that there's no more vehicle carriers available for a while. 🙁

In other news, MORNING MARGARETA appears to have come to a stop about 400 miles from Vancouver Island. 😞

@604_Dialect Do you know why that might be? I understand that there might be congestion, but 400 miles out??