Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newbie here from Toronto :) Also in the boat of waiting for my MYLR :/ Tbh I am a bit jealous of the Vancouver folks to have the ability to check the lot or go to the delivery centre to check. We are basically completely blind here in the East and has to wait for whatever update Tesla can give us...
My EDD timeline so far: (MYLR, 20' induction with white exterior)
OD: Jun 12, 2023
EDD 1: Jun - July 2023
EDD 2 (6/25): July 27 to August 31
EDD 3(6/28): August 16 to August 30
VIN assigned: June 29
EDD 4 (6/29): August 4 to August 18 (SA advised me it will arrive around August 9 at the store)
No updates since...
Same boat for me. My delivery date is Aug 4-18 and the SA told me August 9th. Idk how they expect it to arrive on August 9th when the boat hasn’t even docked yet.

Same boat for me. My delivery date is Aug 4-18 and the SA told me August 9th. Idk how they expect it to arrive on August 9th when the boat hasn’t even docked yet.
I was thinking all the way along that my car should be on MM... but was just seeing @Bob123 's VIN number, mine is just digits away.. and let's say if the last 6 digits are based on the sequence of production, mine's even earlier... That got me thinking... maybe ours could be off the VIKING SEA? Pure guessing game at this time but hope is hope lol

I was thinking all the way along that my car should be on MM... but was just seeing @Bob123 's VIN number, mine is just digits away.. and let's say if the last 6 digits are based on the sequence of production, mine's even earlier... That got me thinking... maybe ours could be off the VIKING SEA? Pure guessing game at this time but hope is hope lol
I don’t think mine was on Viking Sea. I had my VIN checked on Reddit and mine was built after the Viking Sea left Shanghai.

and honestly I can since I work right beside the delivery centre at vancouver but I dont want to be that guy.

Im just bit upset because Im supposed to sell my current car today and I wont know how long i'll be without a car. My work requires me to travel alot so
Are there any vehicles there that look like they are ready for pick up? I go by it occasionally when I go to work but haven’t noticed any thing but the odd employee car or vehicle in for servicing since the last time I passed it (Wednesday AM)

DECFA6E8-C3E6-4489-AC79-A14352A60DB0.jpeg

@chng might be it!!

Reactions: chng
Newbie here from Toronto :) Also in the boat of waiting for my MYLR :/ Tbh I am a bit jealous of the Vancouver folks to have the ability to check the lot or go to the delivery centre to check. We are basically completely blind here in the East and has to wait for whatever update Tesla can give us...
My EDD timeline so far: (MYLR, 20' induction with white exterior)
OD: Jun 12, 2023
EDD 1: Jun - July 2023
EDD 2 (6/25): July 27 to August 31
EDD 3(6/28): August 16 to August 30
VIN assigned: June 29
EDD 4 (6/29): August 4 to August 18 (SA advised me it will arrive around August 9 at the store)
No updates since...
Almost same config.
OD: 4th June
Toronto
MYLR
White, black interior, 19” gemini
Current EDD: July 22- Aug 5
SA told me the cars will be here by 8th or 9th aug

Keep me updated if there’s an update from your end. I’ll keep you updated as well. @badgamer.yyz