Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
480EF979-D3F2-4293-B251-315961BFAADF.jpeg

Another truck full of cars, I think today there working to clear the port!

Delivery scheduled for next Tuesday at the new service centre in Langford. Car was still in Richmond yesterday so it must have made its way over in the last day. So actually this is ahead of my previous estimate Jul 27-Aug 10.
Nice! I live in Victoria and EDD is July 23 - Aug 6. Haven’t heard anything from them about a delivery date yet, but hoping to get it next week so we can go on a road trip with it. Is yours a MYLR?

Almost same config.
OD: 4th June
Toronto
MYLR
White, black interior, 19” gemini
Current EDD: July 22- Aug 5
SA told me the cars will be here by 8th or 9th aug

Keep me updated if there’s an update from your end. I’ll keep you updated as well. @badgamer.yyz
I almost have the same. OD: June 6th
Toronto
But the SA says I have a vin but hidden. Delivery 4th to 18th.
They also wouldn't give me a better time line

I almost have the same. OD: June 6th
Toronto
But the SA says I have a vin but hidden. Delivery 4th to 18th.
They also wouldn't give me a better time line
I feel like everyone waiting for they MYLR/MYP in Toronto have been given almost the same timeline. If you were to call your SA and confirm, they would tell you the same date of arrival which is Around August 8/9. And since your OD is just 2 days after mine. You should also expect the same timeline for your delivery. If it comes earlier, better. If not, It's fine. I've waited for 2 months. I think I can wait for another 2 weeks.

Reactions: Spop12