Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But did they confirm ur car was in the lot? Ask them to send u a picture with the car and ur corresponding VIN otherwise they could just pull another stunt on monday
No, they said it’s not there, and said that the first batch coming in from trucks are May orders and Monday and Tuesday truckload is June orders, they said they are trying really hard and are wishing for the best to happen on Monday since yesterday they cleared a lot of the stuff at the port.

No, they said it’s not there, and said that the first batch coming in from trucks are May orders and Monday and Tuesday truckload is June orders, they said they are trying really hard and are wishing for the best to happen on Monday since yesterday they cleared a lot of the stuff at the port.
They're trying their best, Bob. Hang in there, you'll get your car soon enough 😁

Reactions: MarkCR and Bob123
They're trying their best, Bob. Hang in there, you'll get your car soon enough 😁
I totally agree and we couldn’t be too harsh on them. There are lots of things that they don’t control

My experience with the delivery at Richmond Tesla was great today. It went smoothly and they were very helpful! Also thanks everyone on this thread. You all turn a potentially frustrating situation in a fun, exciting and educational event 😁 for those that haven’t got your car yet, I hope they come soon and wish you a smooth delivery experience!

I totally agree and we couldn’t be too harsh on them. There are lots of things that they don’t control

My experience with the delivery at Richmond Tesla was great today. It went smoothly and they were very helpful! Also thanks everyone on this thread. You all turn a potentially frustrating situation in a fun, exciting and educational event 😁 for those that haven’t got your car yet, I hope they come soon and wish you a smooth delivery experience!
Agreed! I’m trying best not to overthink about this whole Tesla thing now, if it comes it WILL COME. Btw, how was the quality of your Tesla? And did it come with HW4 and any new additions? Thanks!

and honestly I can since I work right beside the delivery centre at vancouver but I dont want to be that guy.

Im just bit upset because Im supposed to sell my current car today and I wont know how long i'll be without a car. My work requires me to travel alot so
What ended up happening with your car? Did they pull through and you got it today or are you picking up later in the week?

I am wondering this too but I am going to assume it’s because the delivery centre can only hold so many cars at a time. The one in Vancouver is not very big and not open on Sunday. I am guessing they have deliveries this Saturday and Monday, then get a new shipment in Tuesday and then deliveries Wednesday to Friday, so on and so forth until all the Vancouver deliveries are complete from the Viking Sea shipment. I didn’t see the email about delivery until about 45 min after it went out so I assume I just was too slow to book and got pushed to the second set.
This is probably the best answer imo, first batch to delivery centres are prob for April and May orders, Second is prob for June.

Agreed! I’m trying best not to overthink about this whole Tesla thing now, if it comes it WILL COME. Btw, how was the quality of your Tesla? And did it come with HW4 and any new additions? Thanks!
I haven’t seen any problems so far (finger crossed) and the gaps and alignments look good. I didn’t check for HW3 or 4 specifically but I am fairly sure it is HW3. Otherwise we will hear about it from Reddit :)

Reactions: Bob123
Would you mind asking Tesla when they are expecting a shipment of a second batch from the port to the delivery centre? I’m afraid to call my SA now cause I annoyed him.
I would if my SA ever answered me! Don’t have a extension for him and he doesn’t answer emails. I have only been able to get information from the general customer service line that I assume you could still call? Think they’re closed now tho.