Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 959580
I think based on the schedule they are going to Roberts Bank/Constance Bank Anchorage to do customs process. Once that is completed it will head towards Sandheads which is just outside of Fraser River, then goes into Fraser Wharves. This can be earlier or later depends on how fast customs processes the ship.

This is getting exciting!
Provided that she docks at FW on time, the 4:30pm shift on Thursday should be the one to start unloading vehicles.

(@604_Dialect correct me if I'm wrong?)

Does that mean, it'll clear customs after that or would the customs be already cleared by then?
If it's being brought into a port, I think that means Customs clearance would be completed.
it was supposed to go through another port tomorrow morning but that one wasnt the car unload port (customs??)...so this is still technically on time
English Bay Anchorage was the listed destination. Anchorage points typically mean a holding point for various reasons, Customs, port congestion, etc.

Now it's been updated to show that MM is actually booked for the auto terminal - but I still think that if she arrives early enough, that there may be the possibility of bringing her into the FW terminal a day early. Probably just playing it safe to account for Customs or any possible delays.

It’s on MM, wait for your delivery scheduling, it will come soon, I’d say Monday next week (If you live in BC)
Do you know how strict Tesla is with their delivery? If they offer you a date are you able to ask for another date? I'm a wedding DJ so I work every Saturday .. I can't really tell the bride and groom I can't make it because I'm picking up my car 😅

Reactions: Bob123
Do you know how strict Tesla is with their delivery? If they offer you a date are you able to ask for another date? I'm a wedding DJ so I work every Saturday .. I can't really tell the bride and groom I can't make it because I'm picking up my car 😅
If i’m not wrong they give you a 3 day window that you can choose from.

Don’t Count me for it though 😂
Maybe @Bob123 or @CaptStealthy can confirm??

She’s on the move

1690334084812.png

I was checking the existing inventory at Toronto location. There is one with same specs as I ordered in 'coming soon'. How does it work if I were to get this one?
1. How soon is approximately 'coming soon'?
2. Will Tesla adjust the $250 to this car?

I don't have VIN yet. OD: 5th July

I was checking the existing inventory at Toronto location. There is one with same specs as I ordered in 'coming soon'. How does it work if I were to get this one?
1. How soon is approximately 'coming soon'?
2. Will Tesla adjust the $250 to this car?

I don't have VIN yet. OD: 5th July
I just opened your profile and saw that you have an EDD of Aug 25 - Sep 31.

Like Bob said, you can check if you have a hidden VIN, but I don't THINK you've been assigned one yet.

Anything that's in inventory right now has been built after July 20 and is still sitting in Shanghai - we likely won't see those vehicles until September, or late August at the absolute earliest. Keep your eyes on the 2023 shipping movements thread, in case another ship picks up Teslas for Canada, but the port strike made them cancel the shipment after MORNING MARGARETA. If I had to guess, I'd guess it won't be reinstated until the port workers contract is ratified.

Keep watching inventory though, especially as MORNING MARGARETA gets unloaded. Use waitingfortesla.com, filter for MYLR in your province, and sort by the build date. If anything built before July 3 pops up, it likely was offloaded from MORNING MARGARETA - be prepared to accept any color/options.

When VIKING SEA arrived, a small number of vehicles were released into inventory, and they sold quickly. If you see one that you want, call your SA immediately, or ideally keep an extra $250 on hand so you can place an order for it online and cancel your original one. If you call your SA and have them match it to your original order, you won't be charged anything - but act fast so you don't lose it.

Reactions: artistlife