Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla acquired. Already swapped my AliExpress hubcaps.

Man I felt bad for one couple. They drove all the way out from Chilliwack to find out that they didn't actually have their car there. It was still stuck at the port even though they got a call saying to come to their delivery day. I would have been livid if that happened to me.

Anyways I won't be following this thread any more but good luck to all the rest of you guys and gals.

PS the car was flawless.
1000011892.jpg

Man I felt bad for one couple. They drove all the way out from Chilliwack to find out that they didn't actually have their car there. It was still stuck at the port even though they got a call saying to come to their delivery day. I would have been livid if that happened to me.

Anyways I won't be following this thread any more but good luck to all the rest of you guys and gals.

PS the car was flawless.
View attachment 959865
no front plates?!

PS the car was flawless.
View attachment 959865
very nice! sorry out of topic.
Do you have a link to those hubcaps?

Reactions: CaptStealthy
No that’s just your sequence number, Shanghai vehicles are almost never rejected, scanned with laser, built with upmost precision. I got my car on Monday, build is perfect. Yours most likely came out of VIKING SEA with a approx build date of June 15/16 2023. VIKING SEA docked on July 14 and unloaded on July 15.
Thanks much for the timely response CapthStealthy & Bob123 - you provided good peace of mind going in to accept it. FYI, yes the build date on the sticker showed June / 23, and the condition was immaculate, no defects noted anywhere. Best wishes all.

Reactions: Bob123
Hi - I have delivery scheduled for today, for a MYLR, VIN is from China - LRWY...C0063xx. Does that mean only the 6300rd (approx) vehicle from the China factory for this year? I'll check the door sticker for build date, but if it's an older build, is it likely to be a reject / concern? Thanks in advance

Hey - Do you mind sharing your order date? I have a similar hidden VIN from China...C0062xx. Wondering if my order was on Viking Sea or coming in on Morning Margareta.
MYLR
OD: June 24
EDD: August 4-18
Toronto

Hey - Do you mind sharing your order date? I have a similar hidden VIN from China...C0062xx. Wondering if my order was on Viking Sea or coming in on Morning Margareta.
MYLR
EDD: August 4-18
Toronto
so strange, my MYLR has C0273XX, and the EDD: Aug 4-18, Toronto as well. OD June 4
Anyone here with a number so big? No wonder non of those tools could not determine my manufacture date.

Last edited:
No, the quality coming out of Shanghai is excellent, and some people say that they even laser scan the vehicles during quality checks before letting it leave the factory, which Fremont and Austin don't do.

It won't have HW4, but it doesn't matter. Just enjoy the car! :)
I totally agree with this. My MYP is absolutely perfect. Also - if it were rejected, you would have a fast delivery (because it would be 'on-shore' at a Tesla location).

Reactions: Bob123
It's somewhere near the front windscreen, though I'm not great at that stuff. I have a video but don't know how to upload!
Just so I don't leave this out there - I'm kind of embarrassed to say this but the rattle was NOT my MYP - it was my garage door opener. I'm always shocked at how terrible I am at locating where a sound is coming from. Thought it was front right windscreen, but it was right on top of my face 🙄

Wondering if my order was on Viking Sea or coming in on Morning Margareta.
MYLR
I ordered 6/21, and mine is on MORNING MARGARETA.
so strange, my MYLR has C0273XX, and the EDD: Aug 4-18, Toronto as well. OD June 4
Anyone here with a number so big? No wonder non of those tools could not determine my manufacture date.
I'm close to the same with the same delivery date; OD June 6th
Yeah, I have a similar number too. Maybe our cars are special, lol