Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Base MYLR with tow hitch
OD: Oct. 9/23
EDD updated Oct 24: Nov 7 - Dec 5
"LRW" VIN assigned Oct. 29
EDD updated Oct 29: Nov 6-20

So doesn't look like October orders are coming from Fremont. Don't think there are any Tesla ships headed to Vancouver from Shanghai at the moment so latest EDD doesn't seem possible unless there are some Y's sitting in an empty lot somewhere in Vancouver/Richmond from the last October 9 shipment. As previous ships from Shanghai to Vancouver have gotten here in as few as 11 days delivery by Nov 20 might be possible if a ship leaves Shanghai over the next week. If not, the EDD will probably change to December.

Post your VIN here and the OP in that thread will look it up for you:

Thanks for the link. Looks like I also have an Oct 23 build, HW3. I have a Feb 2020 M3SR+ with HW3 and don't have any issue with it. Screen is responsive and camera resolution is already pretty good. HW4 would be nice but it really won't affect the driving experience for me as I don't ever plan to get FSD.

Still no ships at Shanghai headed to Vancouver so definitely won't be getting delivery within the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for the link. Looks like I also have an Oct 23 build, HW3. I have a Feb 2020 M3SR+ with HW3 and don't have any issue with it. Screen is responsive and camera resolution is already pretty good. HW4 would be nice but it really won't affect the driving experience for me as I don't ever plan to get FSD.

Still no ships at Shanghai headed to Vancouver so definitely won't be getting delivery within the next 2 weeks.
I think Canada cars are coming from Fremont now... see this...https://driveteslacanada.ca/news/tesla-switches-back-to-shipping-fremont-made-cars-to-canada/#:~:text=Back%20in%20April%20Tesla%20introduced,Model%203%20and%20Y%20variants.

Do you know the name of the ship? I didn't see anything coming to Vancouver on TeslaCarriers
I don’t believe there are any vehicle carriers from Shanghai arriving in Vancouver over the next week. The Port of Vancouver shows the Viking Sea arriving on Nov 9. Although the Viking Sea delivered Teslas to Vancouver 3 times over the last 5 months, the ship is now carrying a load from Japan so don’t think it will have Teslas on board. The Port of New Westminster is expecting 2 vehicle carriers – one on Nov 12 and one on Nov 18, but they are carrying cars from Korea and Japan. No ships are expected at the Richmond port. If there is a vehicle carrier from Shanghai arriving on Dec 5, it isn’t showing up on the port schedules.

The Neptune Horizon and Morning Cornet are vehicle carriers that are currently docked at Shanghai. Once they leave, their destination will be known. Hope one heads to Vancouver.

I don’t believe there are any vehicle carriers from Shanghai arriving in Vancouver over the next week. The Port of Vancouver shows the Viking Sea arriving on Nov 9. Although the Viking Sea delivered Teslas to Vancouver 3 times over the last 5 months, the ship is now carrying a load from Japan so don’t think it will have Teslas on board. The Port of New Westminster is expecting 2 vehicle carriers – one on Nov 12 and one on Nov 18, but they are carrying cars from Korea and Japan. No ships are expected at the Richmond port. If there is a vehicle carrier from Shanghai arriving on Dec 5, it isn’t showing up on the port schedules.

The Neptune Horizon and Morning Cornet are vehicle carriers that are currently docked at Shanghai. Once they leave, their destination will be known. Hope one heads to Vancouver.
I hope they start shipping from Fremont.......

Sounds like that boat just dropped off a load of Teslas in Japan and en route to Vancouver. Japan receive their cars from Shanghai as well.